• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects 22.0.1 and media encoder still not working

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am updated from 3 days ago, and still I cannot export a file to media encoder.  It just sits there, doing nothing.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also just to add: yes, I restarted, yes I signed out/signed back in.

Adobe After effects 22.0.1

Media Encoder 22.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Sorry for your issue.

Would you mind doing a clean installation of all the Adobe apps using Adobe Cleaner tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wait, no it didn't!  Because today it failed during a render and now it is back to doing the same thing it did yesterday!  Nishu, please don't tell me I have to uninstall and reinstall every single day to get one render to work??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep Verified. Still doesnt work. Glad I didnt have to jump through the rediculous hoops you did!

I posted a detailed report on november 14 and have heard nothing. Not even from Nishu.I have fresh started fresh updates and it didnt work. Not even once. This is an ENORMOUS time waster, having to perform the workarounds to get a top quality render. We all know time is money....

Buck Up Adobe. You are better than this!

https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/ae-and-media-encoder-still-not-working-afte... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@nishu_kush any update on this?  Just tried today to queue from Premiere and now it's stuck at 100%.  What is going on with your companies encoder, friend?  I haven't had a day of rest editing/rendering since this update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
the problem continues ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines