Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects 22.2 is now available!

Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects 22.2 is now available for download from the Creative Cloud desktop application. This release is recommended for all users.

What's fixed?

• Fixed an issue that caused the Composition Profiler to crash certain compositions.
  • Fixed an issue that caused After Effects to crash when adding/removing dropdown menu items in the Essential Graphics panel.
  • Fixed an issue that caused Cineware to crash.
  • Fixed an issue causing the Render Queue items to be incorrectly marked as ready for rendering.
  • Fixed an issue for Windows that caused the memory usage to exceed the assigned threshold when rendering projects with 32-bit EXR files.
  • Fixed the Vegas effect generating flickering output when the Random Phase checkbox is enabled while rendering with Multi-Frame Rendering.
  • Fixed an issue with Draft 3D that caused composition tool cursors to appear in non-composition panels.
  • Fixed an issue with Draft 3D that caused RGBA values to not show up in the info panel.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the color picker to not work in Draft 3D.
  • Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo that resulted in in an error when using anchor point tool with layer at zero scale.
  • Fixed an issue with 3D Transform Gizmo that caused n-up view label size to change when interacting with the gizmo.
  • Fixed an issue that caused 3D Ground Plane to be able to be turned on/off during a preview if Draft 3D was on.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the cursor to flicker when trying to resize the panels inside After Effects.

To check out bug fixes for earlier versions, visit the Fixed Issues page.

How to update After Effects to version 22.2?

Open the Creative Cloud desktop application and click the Updates tab on the top-left. Find After Effects in the list and click Update.

ae 22.2.png

I don't see the update in my Creative Cloud desktop application. What should I do?

Click Help > Check for Updates from the Creative Cloud desktop application to refresh it.

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously ... are Adobe EVER going to fix MFR. We have been reporting it doesn't work since its release and Adobe seems to just be completely ignoring us. I have 3 works stations and it works on NONE of them. 

I have reported this issue at nauseum and all I get is SILENCE.

ARE YOU DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT ?????????????????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey michaels9676345,

My apologies for your issues with MFR!

I responded to one of your discussions but didn't hear back. The After Effects team is working on fixing some bugs with MFR, but I'm not sure what your actual issue is. I'm happy to troubleshoot with you if you'd like.

Let me know so that we can figure out what's going on.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sincerely don't mean this personally but does anyone there ACTUALLY read the forum. The problems with MFR not working have been documented quite exctensively in th previous threads. MAybe got and read the plethora of posts saying the SAME thing.

It simply does not work. 

If you switch it on, all the renders grind down and crawl along. It has the OPPOSITE effect of what it is supposed to do. You have to switch if OFF to get the render speeds back to normal. I understand you are not personally responsible for MFR but that face you are asking me what the problem demonstrates the either Adobe is ignoring the feedback or not even reading it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again, michaels9676345.

I asked you about the exact problem because there are a few bugs around MFR that the team is tracking. For instance, there is a bug around EXR workflows and another one with rendering the same project multiple times.

We're not ignoring your feedback. I've shared it with the team already. Other than that, the After Effects team actively monitors the discussions on their UserVoice page.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Predictably, the project takes forever to open and I had to immediately turn off MFR, but I made it 20 minutes into this update before encountering an error that is forcing me back into AE 2021 where I do not get this error even though its the same project file:

Capture.PNG

As it stands, I'm already spending ~30% of my work hours troublshooting bugs in AE2021! I've been having to reset my audio hardware selection in preferences to fix frozen viewport issues for 3 VERSIONS IN A ROW! Guys, this is ridiculous. It honestly feels like nothing functions properly, like im using cracked software and not paying $600/yr for the last 10 years. The worst part is that I'm not even exaggerating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get a similar issue when trying to render a PNG. I use the same workflow I always use, again, in previous versions AE 18.4.1 (2021) it works fine and renders fine.

Screenshot 2022-02-16 at 10.35.46.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a lot of people having isseus with PNG renders. Please contribute to this thread:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/rendering-png-sequence-error/td-p/12608445

We have been trying to get ansers for almost 2 months now!!
1,5 month ago @Shivangi_Gupta  from Adobe said:
"We're sorry for the trouble. We're here to help. Could you share more details?"
And he never came back...
Please Adobe, at least try to respond and work on this problem...
@Rameez_Khan , sorry for tagging but I see you're actively trying to help here. Can you look into this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again, SiebeJanssen!

Please follow the workaround for the PNG bug shared by basg95488575 in the other discussion.

@basg95488575 You don't need to say sorry. I'm happy to advocate on behalf of the community. The After Effects team is working on a bug-fix for this.

Best regards,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That link is not clickable? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear about your experience with After Effects, aaronr50654626. It shouldn't be this way!

Please check out this discussion for a workaround on the PNG bug. I'll make sure to convey your feedback to the product team.

If you're willing to troubleshoot other issues that you're facing, let me know.

I'll be glad to assist.

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downgraded to 2021 version 18.4.1 in which everything just works fine, at least I can work again.

This 2022 update is completely unacceptable, it has cost me money because I was troubleshooting all day, my workflow completely slowed down because of stuttering display and delayed audio (doesn't start in time when hardware acceleration is off, but had to be off in order to stop the stuttering display). There are massive issues with PNG with no working color management, there is failing multi threading, no useable hardware acceleration.  It is a complete mess. I have been using After Effects for over 12 years now, so I know exactly what I'm doing, it's not my settings or my third party plugins, I did a clean install, this is by far the worst mess of an update I ever experienced from adobe so far.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects still doesn't export a video via Media Encoder. I've upgraded both and after launching the software, nothing happens. Is there any way to overcome it? Maybe deleting cache? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jorge5E84,

Sorry about that.

Yes, there are other steps that you can try. Please go through this article to know more: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/faq-dynamic-link-between-after-effects-and-...

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update but still that performance in 2022?

That multiframe is still like having porshe that the AE is a speed limiter. 

I am not saying my 8 core ryzen 3700x is blazing fast but using 20% of the CPU? I have 2x RTX 2080ti not used at all.

https://gyazo.com/11888b5670876595a74fef0ad3a4645e

Also caching into memory? Ok but if premiere can cache into files whole timeline why Ae can't do that? 

More and more getting projects in 4k and doing something in Ae is completely flustrating and nightmarish. 

Please can't you push whole performace into 200% 

Cheers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Petr Holusa,

After Effects and Premiere Pro are miles apart when it comes to their architecture and codebase. After Effects loads every frame into the memory before playing it back. Hence, it requires more memory and resources than Premiere Pro. Here is a short article on how both the apps handle preview differently: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/faq-why-doesn-t-after-effects-preview-in-re...

That said, I'll pass on your feedback to the After Effects team. You can do that directly by creating a post on the After Effects UserVoice page — that's the best way to give feedback to the team.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand the architecture is maybe different from Pr. But buying every year more and more RAM is not effecient for studios or freelancer. And it is not about RAM, when I get some frames into ram, that is half job but rendering them and using such a small percentage of the hardware, THIS is what flustrate desinger. Adobe should rethink this application gluing together and somehow putting AE on steroids. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects is failing to launch for me - keeps getting stuck on the 'initializing required components' splash screen. 

Have uninstalled and reinstalled, still nothing. Any ideas?

I'm running :

MacOS Monterey 12.2.1

AMD Radeon Pro 5300

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John23224078pg28,

Sorry to hear that you're unable to launch After Effects. Please go through the troubleshooting steps given in this article: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/faq-how-to-fix-common-after-effects-crashes...

Let me know if it works.

Thanks!

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't save my After Effects file, if my external display is set as my main monitor. Such a weird bug.

It means that now every single dialog box opens on my laptop and not my main display. Really a pain in the butt.

So weird that a bug like this isn't addressed immediately in a new version. The bug was adressed more than half a year ago.

Macbook Pro 2019 16"

MacOS Monterey

(Apple LED Cinema Display).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for your issue, emilOB. This is really weird!

Let me try to repro this in-house and file a new bug if I can replicate this behavior.

I'll get back to you if I need any other details.

Best,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again, emilOB!

What's the exact macOS Monterey version that you're on? My colleague who has macOS Monterey tested it on his machine but couldn't replicate it.

Would you be able to share a screen recording exhibiting the behavior?

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this update, AE won't launch, no matter what I do. It keeps crashing, after asking if I want to migrate old settings, while initializing MediaCore.

Please find below a (very long, sorry…) bug report.

I'm on a MBP16 M1Max, 64GB, running OS 12.2.1.

Thanks for any suggestion...

-------------------------------------
Translated Report (Full Report Below)
-------------------------------------

Process:               After Effects [2720]
Path:                  /Applications/Adobe After Effects 2022/Adobe After Effects 2022.app/Contents/MacOS/After Effects
Identifier:            com.adobe.AfterEffects
Version:               22.2 (22.2)
Code Type:             X86-64 (Translated)
Parent Process:        launchd [1]
User ID:               501

Date/Time:             2022-02-28 15:03:32.2821 +0100
OS Version:            macOS 12.2.1 (21D62)
Report Version:        12
Anonymous UUID:        4ECF9437-B3F2-60FD-EC75-0F5B302B2F37

Time Awake Since Boot: 1600 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Notes:
thread_get_state(PAGEIN) returned 0x10000003: (ipc/send) invalid destination port
thread_get_state(EXCEPTION) returned 0x10000003: (ipc/send) invalid destination port
thread_get_state(FLAVOR) returned 0x10000003: (ipc/send) invalid destination port

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_BAD_INSTRUCTION (SIGILL)
Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note:        EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Termination Reason:    Namespace SIGNAL, Code 4 Illegal instruction: 4
Terminating Process:   exc handler [2720]

Error Formulating Crash Report:
thread_get_state(PAGEIN) returned 0x10000003: (ipc/send) invalid destination port
thread_get_state(EXCEPTION) returned 0x10000003: (ipc/send) invalid destination port
thread_get_state(FLAVOR) returned 0x10000003: (ipc/send) invalid destination port

Thread 0 Crashed::  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   <translation info unavailable>       0x1001ed5d0 ???
1   <translation info unavailable>       0x10009c990 ???
2   dyld                                 0x200033b49 invocation function for block in dyld4::Loader::findAndRunAllInitializers(dyld4::RuntimeState&) const + 182
3   dyld                                 0x20005a0ff invocation function for block in dyld3::MachOAnalyzer::forEachInitializer(Diagnostics&, dyld3::MachOAnalyzer::VMAddrConverter const&, void (unsigned int) block_pointer, void const*) const + 129
4   dyld                                 0x200051893 invocation function for block in dyld3::MachOFile::forEachSection(void (dyld3::MachOFile::SectionInfo const&, bool, bool&) block_pointer) const + 566
5   dyld                                 0x200020d91 dyld3::MachOFile::forEachLoadCommand(Diagnostics&, void (load_command const*, bool&) block_pointer) const + 129
6   dyld                                 0x20005161b dyld3::MachOFile::forEachSection(void (dyld3::MachOFile::SectionInfo const&, bool, bool&) block_pointer) const + 179
7   dyld                                 0x200059b30 dyld3::MachOAnalyzer::forEachInitializerPointerSection(Diagnostics&, void (unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned char const*, bool&) block_pointer) const + 118
8   dyld                                 0x200059da2 dyld3::MachOAnalyzer::forEachInitializer(Diagnostics&, dyld3::MachOAnalyzer::VMAddrConverter const&, void (unsigned int) block_pointer, void const*) const + 386
9   dyld                                 0x200033a7c dyld4::Loader::findAndRunAllInitializers(dyld4::RuntimeState&) const + 144
10  dyld                                 0x200033c08 dyld4::Loader::runInitializersBottomUp(dyld4::RuntimeState&, dyld3::Array<dyld4::Loader const*>&) const + 178
11  dyld                                 0x200033beb dyld4::Loader::runInitializersBottomUp(dyld4::RuntimeState&, dyld3::Array<dyld4::Loader const*>&) const + 149
12  dyld                                 0x200033beb dyld4::Loader::runInitializersBottomUp(dyld4::RuntimeState&, dyld3::Array<dyld4::Loader const*>&) const + 149
13  dyld                                 0x200033beb dyld4::Loader::runInitializersBottomUp(dyld4::RuntimeState&, dyld3::Array<dyld4::Loader const*>&) const + 149
14  dyld                                 0x200033beb dyld4::Loader::runInitializersBottomUp(dyld4::RuntimeState&, dyld3::Array<dyld4::Loader const*>&) const + 149
15  dyld                                 0x200033cac dyld4::Loader::runInitializersBottomUpPlusUpwardLinks(dyld4::RuntimeState&) const + 108
16  dyld                                 0x2000429b5 dyld4::APIs::dlopen_from(char const*, int, void*) + 563
17  CoreFoundation                    0x7ff803f9eee4 _CFBundleDlfcnLoadBundle + 149
18  CoreFoundation                    0x7ff804018917 _CFBundleLoadExecutableAndReturnError + 484
19  CoreFoundation                    0x7ff803fe0022 CFBundleGetFunctionPointerForName + 39
20  ASLFoundation                       0x12d0232f0 ASL::Module::GetProcAddress(std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> > const&) const + 592
21  PluginSupport                       0x162f913cf ML::PluginImpl::GetEntryPoint(std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > const&) + 111
22  PluginSupport                       0x162f915b8 ML::PluginImpl::GetPiPLs() + 376
23  PluginSupport                       0x162f5df96 ML::(anonymous namespace)::AddPlugin(ML::PluginEntry const&, bool&, bool) + 8822
24  PluginSupport                       0x162f58747 ML::(anonymous namespace)::LoadPluginList(ML::PluginNameList const&, std::__1::vector<std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> >, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > > >&, std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > const&, bool) + 807
25  PluginSupport                       0x162f575a2 ML::LoadPlugins(std::__1::vector<std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> >, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > > >&, std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > const&, std::__1::vector<std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> >, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > > > const&, std::__1::vector<std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> >, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > > > const&, bool) + 3874
26  PluginSupport                       0x162f9d260 ML::PluginSupport::LoadAllPlugins(std::__1::vector<std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> >, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > > >&, std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > const&, std::__1::vector<std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> >, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > > > const&, std::__1::vector<std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> >, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > > > const&) + 2848
27  PREM.dylib                           0x1142b1a2f ae::prem::MediaCoreData::MediaCoreData(char const*, bool, PF_World*, bool, bool, bool, bool) + 2607
28  PREM.dylib                           0x1142b7700 ae::prem::MediaCoreData::MediaCoreData(char const*, bool, PF_World*, bool, bool, bool, bool) + 16
29  PREM.dylib                           0x1142bbf5b PREM_Birth + 491
30  AfterFXLib                           0x119fda527 0x119448000 + 12133671
31  AfterFXLib                           0x119eda0e4 CEggApp::BirthPkgGrpD(aelib::InitIterator&, bool) + 100
32  AfterFXLib                           0x119ee1cbc CEggApp::IEggApp(aelib::InitIterator&, bool, bool) + 7324
33  AfterFXLib                           0x119ea9364 CEggApp::CEggApp(aelib::InitIterator&, bool, bool, boost::shared_ptr<StartupTimeTelemetry>) + 1636
34  AfterFXLib                           0x119f0ab8d 0x119448000 + 11283341
35  AfterFXLib                           0x119f0a7f2 EggMain(bool, bool, bool, bool, bool, bool, bool, unsigned short const*, bool, unsigned short const*) + 50
36  After Effects                       0x1000032f4 main + 5156
37  dyld                                 0x2000244fe start + 462

Thread 1:: com.apple.rosetta.exceptionserver
0   runtime                          0x7ff7ffdd28e4 0x7ff7ffdce000 + 18660
1   runtime                          0x7ff7ffddf928 0x7ff7ffdce000 + 71976
2   runtime                          0x7ff7ffde10a4 0x7ff7ffdce000 + 77988

Thread 2:: sentry-http
0   ???                              0x7ff894442940 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff803e78506 __psynch_cvwait + 10
2   sentry_crashpad.dylib               0x18ee0c8c5 worker_thread + 229
3   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff803eb24f4 _pthread_start + 125
4   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff803eae00f thread_start + 15

Thread 3:
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff803e75aba mach_msg_trap + 10
2   sentry_crashpad.dylib               0x18ee22a4b crashpad::MachMessageWithDeadline(mach_msg_header_t*, int, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned long long, unsigned int, bool) + 587
3   sentry_crashpad.dylib               0x18ee22d1c crashpad::MachMessageServer::Run(crashpad::MachMessageServer::Interface*, unsigned int, int, crashpad::MachMessageServer::Persistent, crashpad::MachMessageServer::ReceiveLarge, unsigned int) + 508
4   sentry_crashpad.dylib               0x18ee2b8a8 crashpad::(anonymous namespace)::HandlerStarter::RestartThreadMain(void*) + 72
5   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff803eb24f4 _pthread_start + 125
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff803eae00f thread_start + 15

Thread 4:
0   runtime                          0x7ff7ffdf0814 0x7ff7ffdce000 + 141332

Thread 5:

Thread 6:: com.adobe.ngl-ProcessNglIngestEvents-0x3047a7000
2   libc++.1.dylib                    0x7ff803e11f53 std::__1::condition_variable::__do_timed_wait(std::__1::unique_lock<std::__1::mutex>&, std::__1::chrono::time_point<std::__1::chrono::system_clock, std::__1::chrono::duration<long long, std::__1::ratio<1l, 1000000000l> > >) + 93
3   AfterFXLib                           0x11a646595 0x119448000 + 18867605
4   AfterFXLib                           0x11a5ad747 0x119448000 + 18241351
5   AfterFXLib                           0x11a5ad69a 0x119448000 + 18241178
6   AfterFXLib                           0x11a5ad8be 0x119448000 + 18241726
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff803eb24f4 _pthread_start + 125
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff803eae00f thread_start + 15

Thread 7:: com.adobe.ngl-MonitorSuccessEventsThread-0x30482a000
2   libc++.1.dylib                    0x7ff803e11f53 std::__1::condition_variable::__do_timed_wait(std::__1::unique_lock<std::__1::mutex>&, std::__1::chrono::time_point<std::__1::chrono::system_clock, std::__1::chrono::duration<long long, std::__1::ratio<1l, 1000000000l> > >) + 93
3   AfterFXLib                           0x11a64a110 0x119448000 + 18882832

Thread 8:: com.adobe.ngl-RecurringLogPosting-0x30436d000
3   AfterFXLib                           0x11a59881e 0x119448000 + 18155550

Thread 9:
2   AdobeAGM                             0x10d00d822 0x10cc08000 + 4216866
3   AdobeAGM                             0x10d00ec23 0x10cc08000 + 4221987
4   AdobeAGM                             0x10d03a3e4 0x10cc08000 + 4400100

Thread 10:

Thread 11:

Thread 12:: com.apple.NSURLConnectionLoader
2   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff803f78df1 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 319
3   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff803f774af __CFRunLoopRun + 1329
4   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff803f768a9 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 567
5   CFNetwork                        0x7ff808a9a6b2 0x7ff80884b000 + 2422450
6   Foundation                        0x7ff804cfd2d9 __NSThread__start__ + 1025

Thread 13:: com.adobe.ngl-RecurringProfileAndAuthStateCheck-0x304b3c000
3   AfterFXLib                           0x11a59bc1f 0x119448000 + 18168863

Thread 14:: com.adobe.ngl-AuthStatusFileWatcher-0x304bbf000
2   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff803f78df1 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 319
5   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff803ffde66 CFRunLoopRun + 40
6   AfterFXLib                           0x11a7253ef 0x119448000 + 19780591
7   AfterFXLib                           0x11a5d0ef3 0x119448000 + 18386675
8   AfterFXLib                           0x11a5ad747 0x119448000 + 18241351
9   AfterFXLib                           0x11a5ad69a 0x119448000 + 18241178
10  AfterFXLib                           0x11a5ad8be 0x119448000 + 18241726
11  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff803eb24f4 _pthread_start + 125
12  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff803eae00f thread_start + 15

Thread 15:

Thread 16:

Thread 17:
2   libc++.1.dylib                    0x7ff803e11ec2 std::__1::condition_variable::wait(std::__1::unique_lock<std::__1::mutex>&) + 18
3   dvacore                             0x10991067b dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeQueueBase::Pop(void*&, int) + 459
4   dvacore                             0x10990ff84 dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeDelayQueue::PopWithTimeout(dvacore::utility::deprecated_auto_ptr<dvacore::threads::AllocatedFunctionT<boost::function<void ()> > >&, int) + 180
5   dvacore                             0x10990df30 dvacore::threads::(anonymous namespace)::ThreadedWorkQueue::WorkerMain(boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeDelayQueue> const&, boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::Gate> const&) + 160
6   dvacore                             0x10990a8b5 dvacore::threads::(anonymous namespace)::LaunchThread(std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> > const&, boost::function0<void> const&, dvacore::threads::ThreadPriority, boost::function<void ()> const&, boost::function<void ()> const&) + 565
7   boost_threads                       0x1095a0db8 boost::(anonymous namespace)::thread_proxy(void*) + 136
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff803eb24f4 _pthread_start + 125
9   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff803eae00f thread_start + 15

Thread 18:: VulcanMsgRecv
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff803e79022 __recvfrom + 10
2   VulcanMessage5.dylib                 0x123e32178 vcfoundation::io::BSDNamedPipe::Read(void*, unsigned long) + 20
3   VulcanMessage5.dylib                 0x123e2b615 vcfoundation::io::BufferedReader::InternalRead(char*, long) + 73
4   VulcanMessage5.dylib                 0x123e2b4d3 vcfoundation::io::BufferedReader::Read(void*, unsigned long) + 49
5   VulcanMessage5.dylib                 0x123e2b97b vcfoundation::io::IVCChannel::ReadFully(void*, unsigned long) + 49
6   VulcanMessage5.dylib                 0x123e2c61b vcfoundation::io::Serializer::InternalDeserialize() + 35
7   VulcanMessage5.dylib                 0x123e2bf9f vcfoundation::io::Serializer::Deserialize() + 9
8   VulcanMessage5.dylib                 0x123e2d8ef vcfoundation::ncomm::Connection::ReadIn() + 19
9   VulcanMessage5.dylib                 0x123e2d33a vcfoundation::ncomm::NCService::ReadResponse(vcfoundation::ncomm::INCRequest*, vcfoundation::ncomm::INCListener&, vcfoundation::ncomm::NCService::ConRef&) + 38
10  VulcanMessage5.dylib                 0x123e2cf8e vcfoundation::ncomm::NCService::Execute(vcfoundation::ncomm::INCRequest*, vcfoundation::ncomm::INCListener&) + 164
11  VulcanMessage5.dylib                 0x123e2ceda vcfoundation::ncomm::NCService::Execute(vcfoundation::ncomm::INCRequest*) + 28
12  VulcanMessage5.dylib                 0x123e15988 adobe::vulcan::servicemgr::CSIRequest::Execute() + 50
13  VulcanMessage5.dylib                 0x123e14fb5 adobe::vulcan::servicemgr::RegisterForEventsRequest::Run() + 339
14  VulcanMessage5.dylib                 0x123e2f0c7 vcfoundation::thread::AbstractThread::Run() + 65
15  VulcanMessage5.dylib                 0x123e33483 vcfoundation::thread::Thread::ThreadProc(void*) + 9
16  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff803eb24f4 _pthread_start + 125
17  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff803eae00f thread_start + 15

Thread 19:
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff803e7a45e kevent + 10
2   dvatransport                         0x10bcc1a83 boost::asio::detail::scheduler::do_run_one(boost::asio::detail::conditionally_enabled_mutex::scoped_lock&, boost::asio::detail::scheduler_thread_info&, boost::system::error_code const&) + 275
3   dvatransport                         0x10bcc16b1 boost::asio::detail::scheduler::run(boost::system::error_code&) + 241
4   dvatransport                         0x10bcb652b SkyConnectionEnv::MainLoop() + 107
5   dvatransport                         0x10bcb5f79 SkyConnectionEnv::StaticThreadFunc(SkyConnectionEnv*) + 9
6   boost_threads                       0x1095a0db8 boost::(anonymous namespace)::thread_proxy(void*) + 136

Thread 20:
2   libc++.1.dylib                    0x7ff803e11ec2 std::__1::condition_variable::wait(std::__1::unique_lock<std::__1::mutex>&) + 18
3   dvacore                             0x10991067b dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeQueueBase::Pop(void*&, int) + 459
4   dvacore                             0x10990ff84 dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeDelayQueue::PopWithTimeout(dvacore::utility::deprecated_auto_ptr<dvacore::threads::AllocatedFunctionT<boost::function<void ()> > >&, int) + 180
5   dvacore                             0x10990df30 dvacore::threads::(anonymous namespace)::ThreadedWorkQueue::WorkerMain(boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeDelayQueue> const&, boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::Gate> const&) + 160
6   dvacore                             0x10990a8b5 dvacore::threads::(anonymous namespace)::LaunchThread(std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> > const&, boost::function0<void> const&, dvacore::threads::ThreadPriority, boost::function<void ()> const&, boost::function<void ()> const&) + 565
7   boost_threads                       0x1095a0db8 boost::(anonymous namespace)::thread_proxy(void*) + 136

Thread 21:
2   dvatransport                         0x10bcc1b63 boost::asio::detail::scheduler::do_run_one(boost::asio::detail::conditionally_enabled_mutex::scoped_lock&, boost::asio::detail::scheduler_thread_info&, boost::system::error_code const&) + 499
3   dvatransport                         0x10bcc16b1 boost::asio::detail::scheduler::run(boost::system::error_code&) + 241
4   dvatransport                         0x10bcc9afb boost::asio::detail::posix_thread::func<boost::asio::detail::resolver_service_base::work_scheduler_runner>::run() + 43
5   dvacore                             0x1097b27d0 boost_asio_detail_posix_thread_function + 16
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff803eb24f4 _pthread_start + 125
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff803eae00f thread_start + 15

Thread 22:

Thread 23:
5   AVCVideoServices                     0x1f4f52f22 AVS::AVCVideoServicesThreadStart(AVS::AVCVideoServicesThreadParams*) + 178
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff803eb24f4 _pthread_start + 125
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff803eae00f thread_start + 15

Thread 24:
5   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff803ffde66 CFRunLoopRun + 40
6   DeckLinkAPI                         0x2065ba739 DeckLinkDeviceNotificationControlMac::MessageLoop() + 255
7   DeckLinkAPI                         0x2065b9a23 DeviceNotificationController::MessageLoopFunc(void*) + 15

Thread 25:
3   DeckLinkAPI                         0x20698bb0f BMD::IOConnectAsync::Call::runAndWait() + 233
4   DeckLinkAPI                         0x20699b3d0 Nativeproxy::perform(IOJob::IOJob&) + 258
5   DeckLinkAPI                         0x2069a07c3 BlackmagicIOAccessProxy::performJobWithWorkaround(IOJob::IOJob&) + 117
6   DeckLinkAPI                         0x20699644b SendBufferMessageRequest + 109
7   DeckLinkAPI                         0x20699927e WaitForEvent + 75
8   DeckLinkAPI                         0x2065dea03 DriverEventListener::run() + 149
9   DeckLinkAPI                         0x2065df55b void* std::__1::__thread_proxy<std::__1::tuple<std::__1::unique_ptr<std::__1::__thread_struct, std::__1::default_delete<std::__1::__thread_struct> >, void (DriverEventListener::*)(), DriverEventListener*> >(void*) + 59
10  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff803eb24f4 _pthread_start + 125
11  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff803eae00f thread_start + 15

Thread 26:
3   DeckLinkAPI                         0x20698bb0f BMD::IOConnectAsync::Call::runAndWait() + 233
4   DeckLinkAPI                         0x20699b3d0 Nativeproxy::perform(IOJob::IOJob&) + 258
5   DeckLinkAPI                         0x206990d59 WaitForNotificationEvents + 147
6   DeckLinkAPI                         0x206569f83 CDeckLinkNotification::run() + 145
7   DeckLinkAPI                         0x20656a05e thread_entry(void*) + 9

Thread 27:

Thread 28:

Thread 29::  Dispatch queue: com.apple.NSURLSession-delegate
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff803e7720a __ulock_wait + 10
2   dyld                                 0x200042891 dyld4::APIs::dlopen_from(char const*, int, void*) + 271
3   SoftLinking                      0x7ff80f00fc98 _sl_dlopen + 70
4   CFNetwork                        0x7ff8089aa79c 0x7ff80884b000 + 1439644
5   CFNetwork                        0x7ff8088ab2d6 0x7ff80884b000 + 393942
6   CFNetwork                        0x7ff808998593 0x7ff80884b000 + 1365395
7   CFNetwork                        0x7ff80891be29 0x7ff80884b000 + 855593
8   FxFactory                           0x22169e34f -[FxFactoryDownload didFinishDownloadingToURL:] + 239
9   FxFactory                           0x2216053c5 -[FxFactoryDownloadManager URLSession:downloadTask:didFinishDownloadingToURL:] + 85
10  CFNetwork                        0x7ff808916502 0x7ff80884b000 + 832770
11  libdispatch.dylib                0x7ff803cf7ad8 _dispatch_call_block_and_release + 12
12  libdispatch.dylib                0x7ff803cf8cc9 _dispatch_client_callout + 8
13  libdispatch.dylib                0x7ff803cfecee _dispatch_lane_serial_drain + 696
14  libdispatch.dylib                0x7ff803cff7fb _dispatch_lane_invoke + 417
15  libdispatch.dylib                0x7ff803d097e1 _dispatch_workloop_worker_thread + 758
16  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff803eaf074 _pthread_wqthread + 326
17  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff803eadffb start_wqthread + 15

Thread 30:

Thread 31:

Thread 32:

Thread 33:

Thread 34:

Thread 35:

Thread 36:

Thread 37:
3   libInsMedia.dylib                   0x21803fb60 void* std::__1::__thread_proxy<std::__1::tuple<std::__1::unique_ptr<std::__1::__thread_struct, std::__1::default_delete<std::__1::__thread_struct> >, MediaSourceHubImpl::initialize()::$_0> >(void*) + 240
4   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff803eb24f4 _pthread_start + 125
5   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff803eae00f thread_start + 15

Thread 38:

Thread 39:

No thread state (register information) available

Binary Images:
               0x0 - 0xffffffffffffffff ??? (*) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> ???
       0x20001f000 -        0x20008afff dyld (*) <7de33963-bbc5-3996-ba6e-f1d562c17c95> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7ff803ef9000 -     0x7ff8043f9fff com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9) <1d1db08b-810c-316e-b9d9-eecdff8ee6e3> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
       0x12d005000 -        0x12d074fff com.adobe.ASLFoundation.framework (22.2.0) <13e63b04-7aa5-3d1c-8aa1-4f0451c9793d> /Applications/Adobe After Effects 2022/Adobe After Effects 2022.app/Contents/Frameworks/ASLFoundation.framework/Versions/A/ASLFoundation
       0x162f27000 -        0x162fe2fff com.adobe.PluginSupport.framework (22.2.0) <3260ca6b-720c-38c9-b284-7ce04ab806ee> /Applications/Adobe After Effects 2022/Adobe After Effects 2022.app/Contents/Frameworks/PluginSupport.framework/Versions/A/PluginSupport
       0x1142a7000 -        0x1142cefff PREM.dylib (*) <f0a58bb2-3d22-360b-8b16-ae8bfe289122> /Applications/Adobe After Effects 2022/Adobe After Effects 2022.app/Contents/Frameworks/PREM.dylib
       0x119448000 -        0x11aa43fff com.adobe.AfterEffectsLib.framework (AfterFXLib 1.0) <9e75e420-744e-339f-83cd-9a34bcba291d> /Applications/Adobe After Effects 2022/Adobe After Effects 2022.app/Contents/Frameworks/AfterFXLib.framework/Versions/A/AfterFXLib
       0x100000000 -        0x100003fff com.adobe.AfterEffects (22.2) <0038b038-e6a7-37df-80b4-4104b370d010> /Applications/Adobe After Effects 2022/Adobe After Effects 2022.app/Contents/MacOS/After Effects
    0x7ff7ffdce000 -     0x7ff7ffdfdfff runtime (*) <faca02c7-0a4c-3629-a746-55ddcfee9116> /usr/libexec/rosetta/runtime
    0x7ff803e75000 -     0x7ff803eabfff libsystem_kernel.dylib (*) <c1d58a50-5a4d-3bcb-a1fc-ec0902ce34d3> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
       0x18ee00000 -        0x18ee33fff sentry_crashpad.dylib (*) <db801b1d-0228-3f6c-8a1d-31a236debbc0> /Applications/Adobe After Effects 2022/Adobe After Effects 2022.app/Contents/Frameworks/sentry_crashpad.dylib
    0x7ff803eac000 -     0x7ff803eb7fff libsystem_pthread.dylib (*) <ee564342-d8f2-396d-b642-40092cf34d82> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
    0x7ff803e06000 -     0x7ff803e5efff libc++.1.dylib (*) <fa3f989d-0003-37ef-a495-36be29bc1552> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
       0x10cc08000 -        0x10d343fff com.adobe.AGM (AdobeAGM 5.0.0.49601) <70430bbe-dde0-30c2-b391-c8353e3081e0> /Applications/Adobe After Effects 2022/Adobe After Effects 2022.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeAGM.framework/Versions/A/AdobeAGM
    0x7ff80884b000 -     0x7ff808ce1fff com.apple.CFNetwork (1329) <3612e3e1-9739-39b2-a97d-9b75862a53fd> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7ff804ca5000 -     0x7ff80505ffff com.apple.Foundation (6.9) <bf00b016-c645-3574-b74f-4386750fb009> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
       0x109605000 -        0x109cd0fff com.adobe.dvacore.framework (22.2.0) <b7ff6e07-5a72-313a-88cd-a41510890c4a> /Applications/Adobe After Effects 2022/Adobe After Effects 2022.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvacore.framework/Versions/A/dvacore
       0x10959e000 -        0x1095a9fff com.adobe.boost-threads.framework (22.2.0) <fbc32fe1-25ea-3dda-96bb-f784cd9e00d9> /Applications/Adobe After Effects 2022/Adobe After Effects 2022.app/Contents/Frameworks/boost_threads.framework/Versions/A/boost_threads
       0x123e10000 -        0x123e63fff VulcanMessage5.dylib (*) <46928008-e26a-33c7-bc80-21f7953a1fd9> /Applications/Adobe After Effects 2022/Adobe After Effects 2022.app/Contents/Frameworks/VulcanMessage5.dylib
       0x10bc9d000 -        0x10bcf4fff com.adobe.dvatransport.framework (22.2.0) <aa9d2c5f-f9ce-389f-aa2e-e11b5bec8d45> /Applications/Adobe After Effects 2022/Adobe After Effects 2022.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvatransport.framework/Versions/A/dvatransport
       0x1f4f40000 -        0x1f4f6ffff com.apple.AVCVideoServices (1.0) <96d179ed-fa27-3242-8b0d-34e479821ef9> /Applications/Adobe After Effects 2022/Adobe After Effects 2022.app/Contents/Frameworks/AVCVideoServices.framework/Versions/A/AVCVideoServices
       0x206568000 -        0x2069c3fff com.blackmagic-design.desktopvideo.DeckLinkAPI (12.2.2) <fb261d98-dbee-32ca-92c5-12bd4fa40db4> /Library/Frameworks/DeckLinkAPI.framework/Versions/A/DeckLinkAPI
    0x7ff80f00f000 -     0x7ff80f00ffff com.apple.SoftLinking (1.0) <4fe74f3e-3978-34c4-94b1-5ae823947101> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SoftLinking.framework/Versions/A/SoftLinking
       0x2215a6000 -        0x221721fff com.fxfactory.FxFactory.framework (7.2.8) <3542366b-2455-3394-b84b-fd4af901cbb8> /Library/Frameworks/FxFactory.framework/Versions/A/FxFactory
    0x7ff803cf6000 -     0x7ff803d3cfff libdispatch.dylib (*) <67d92c93-aa68-34c2-964b-23e8a8d32098> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
       0x218000000 -        0x219a7bfff libInsMedia.dylib (*) <b4568964-43f6-37af-9d8d-4b276e2dc76b> /Library/Application Support/Adobe/*/Insta360Importer.bundle/Contents/Frameworks/libInsMedia.dylib

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=2.7G resident=0K(0%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=2.7G(100%)
Writable regions: Total=2.1G written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=2.1G(100%)

VIRTUAL   REGION 
REGION TYPE                        SIZE    COUNT (non-coalesced) 
===========                     =======  ======= 
ATS (font support)                  16K        2 
Activity Tracing                   256K        1 
CG image                             4K        1 
ColorSync                          224K       25 
CoreAnimation                       24K        4 
CoreGraphics                         8K        2 
Foundation                          16K        1 
Kernel Alloc Once                    8K        1 
MALLOC                           128.4M       22 
MALLOC guard page                  288K       18 
MALLOC_NANO (reserved)           384.0M        1         reserved VM address space (unallocated)
Mach message (reserved)              4K        1         reserved VM address space (unallocated)
Rosetta Arena                     4096K        2 
Rosetta Generic                   1404K      348 
Rosetta JIT                      128.0M        1 
Rosetta Return Stack               260K       26 
Rosetta Thread Context             260K       26 
SQLite page cache                   64K        1 
STACK GUARD                         60K       15 
Stack                             27.5M       39 
Stack Guard                       56.1M       24 
VM_ALLOCATE                       8604K      224 
VM_ALLOCATE (reserved)             424K       47         reserved VM address space (unallocated)
__DATA                           132.6M      992 
__DATA_CONST                      42.4M      521 
__DATA_DIRTY                      1589K      208 
__FONT_DATA                          4K        1 
__GLSLBUILTINS                    5176K        1 
__LINKEDIT                         1.1G      376 
__OBJC_RO                         81.8M        1 
__OBJC_RW                         3136K        2 
__TEXT                             1.5G      891 
__UNICODE                          588K        1 
dyld private memory               1024K        1 
libnetwork                         128K        8 
mapped file                        5.5G     1376 
shared memory                      804K       15 
unshared pmap                     8992K        5 
===========                     =======  ======= 
TOTAL                              9.2G     5231 
TOTAL, minus reserved VM space     8.8G     5231 

-----------
Full Report
-----------

{"app_name":"After Effects","timestamp":"2022-02-28 15:03:36.00 +0100","app_version":"22.2","slice_uuid":"0038b038-e6a7-37df-80b4-4104b370d010","build_version":"22.2","platform":1,"bundleID":"com.adobe.AfterEffects","share_with_app_devs":0,"is_first_party":0,"bug_type":"309","os_version":"macOS 12.2.1 (21D62)","incident_id":"C2088F75-7C4D-41A9-ACB4-76E8BC7E26C0","name":"After Effects"}
{
  "uptime" : 1600,
  "procLaunch" : "2022-02-28 15:02:26.8963 +0100",
  "procRole" : "Foreground",
  "version" : 2,
  "userID" : 501,
  "deployVersion" : 210,
  "modelCode" : "MacBookPro18,2",
  "procStartAbsTime" : 37129940561,
  "coalitionID" : 1544,
  "osVersion" : {
    "train" : "macOS 12.2.1",
    "build" : "21D62",
    "releaseType" : "User"
  },
  "captureTime" : "2022-02-28 15:03:32.2821 +0100",
  "incident" : "C2088F75-7C4D-41A9-ACB4-76E8BC7E26C0",
  "bug_type" : "309",
  "pid" : 2720,
  "procExitAbsTime" : 38698273964,
  "translated" : true,
  "cpuType" : "X86-64",
  "procName" : "After Effects",
  "procPath" : "\/Applications\/Adobe After Effects 2022\/Adobe After Effects 2022.app\/Contents\/MacOS\/After Effects",
  "bundleInfo" : {"CFBundleShortVersionString":"22.2","CFBundleVersion":"22.2","CFBundleIdentifier":"com.adobe.AfterEffects"},
  "storeInfo" : {"deviceIdentifierForVendor":"63D356C6-7A45-5955-A2F1-A727ADB151FA","thirdParty":true},
  "parentProc" : "launchd",
  "parentPid" : 1,
  "coalitionName" : "com.adobe.AfterEffects",
  "crashReporterKey" : "4ECF9437-B3F2-60FD-EC75-0F5B302B2F37",
  "sip" : "enabled",
  "isCorpse" : 1,
  "exception" : {"codes":"0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000000000","rawCodes":[1,0],"type":"EXC_BAD_INSTRUCTION","signal":"SIGILL"},
  "termination" : {"flags":0,"code":4,"namespace":"SIGNAL","indicator":"Illegal instruction: 4","byProc":"exc handler","byPid":2720},
  "extMods" : {"caller":{"thread_create":0,"thread_set_state":0,"task_for_pid":0},"system":{"thread_create":0,"thread_set_state":0,"task_for_pid":0},"targeted":{"thread_create":0,"thread_set_state":0,"task_for_pid":0},"warnings":0},
  "faultingThread" : 0,
  "threads" : [{"triggered":true,"id":40627,"queue":"com.apple.main-thread","frames":[{"imageOffset":4296988112,"region":"<translation info unavailable>","imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":4295608720,"region":"<translation info unavailable>","imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":84809,"symbol":"invocation function for block in dyld4::Loader::findAndRunAllInitializers(dyld4::RuntimeState&) const","symbolLocation":182,"imageIndex":1},{"imageOffset":241919,"symbol":"invocation function for block in dyld3::MachOAnalyzer::forEachInitializer(Diagnostics&, dyld3::MachOAnalyzer::VMAddrConverter const&, void (unsigned int) block_pointer, void const*) const","symbolLocation":129,"imageIndex":1},{"imageOffset":206995,"symbol":"invocation function for block in dyld3::MachOFile::forEachSection(void (dyld3::MachOFile::SectionInfo const&, bool, bool&) block_pointer) const","symbolLocation":566,"imageIndex":1},{"imageOffset":7569,"symbol":"dyld3::MachOFile::forEachLoadCommand(Diagnostics&, void (load_command const*, bool&) block_pointer) const","symbolLocation":129,"imageIndex":1},{"imageOffset":206363,"symbol":"dyld3::MachOFile::forEachSection(void (dyld3::MachOFile::SectionInfo const&, bool, bool&) block_pointer) const","symbolLocation":179,"imageIndex":1},{"imageOffset":240432,"symbol":"dyld3::MachOAnalyzer::forEachInitializerPointerSection(Diagnostics&, void (unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned char const*, bool&) block_pointer) const","symbolLocation":118,"imageIndex":1},{"imageOffset":241058,"symbol":"dyld3::MachOAnalyzer::forEachInitializer(Diagnostics&, dyld3::MachOAnalyzer::VMAddrConverter const&, void (unsigned int) block_pointer, void const*) const","symbolLocation":386,"imageIndex":1},{"imageOffset":84604,"symbol":"dyld4::Loader::findAndRunAllInitializers(dyld4::RuntimeState&) const","symbolLocation":144,"imageIndex":1},{"imageOffset":85000,"symbol":"dyld4::Loader::runInitializersBottomUp(dyld4::RuntimeState&, dyld3::Array<dyld4::Loader const*>&) const","symbolLocation":178,"imageIndex":1},{"imageOffset":84971,"symbol":"dyld4::Loader::runInitializersBottomUp(dyld4::RuntimeState&, dyld3::Array<dyld4::Loader const*>&) const","symbolLocation":149,"imageIndex":1},{"imageOffset":84971,"symbol":"dyld4::Loader::runInitializersBottomUp(dyld4::RuntimeState&, dyld3::Array<dyld4::Loader const*>&) const","symbolLocation":149,"imageIndex":1},{"imageOffset":84971,"symbol":"dyld4::Loader::runInitializersBottomUp(dyld4::RuntimeState&, dyld3::Array<dyld4::Loader const*>&) const","symbolLocation":149,"imageIndex":1},{"imageOffset":84971,"symbol":"dyld4::Loader::runInitializersBottomUp(dyld4::RuntimeState&, dyld3::Array<dyld4::Loader const*>&) const","symbolLocation":149,"imageIndex":1},{"imageOffset":85164,"symbol":"dyld4::Loader::runInitializersBottomUpPlusUpwardLinks(dyld4::RuntimeState&) const","symbolLocation":108,"imageIndex":1},{"imageOffset":145845,"symbol":"dyld4::APIs::dlopen_from(char const*, int, void*)","symbolLocation":563,"imageIndex":1},{"imageOffset":679652,"symbol":"_CFBundleDlfcnLoadBundle","symbolLocation":149,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":1177879,"symbol":"_CFBundleLoadExecutableAndReturnError","symbolLocation":484,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":946210,"symbol":"CFBundleGetFunctionPointerForName","symbolLocation":39,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":123632,"symbol":"ASL::Module::GetProcAddress(std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> > const&) const","symbolLocation":592,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":435151,"symbol":"ML::PluginImpl::GetEntryPoint(std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > const&)","symbolLocation":111,"imageIndex":4},{"imageOffset":435640,"symbol":"ML::PluginImpl::GetPiPLs()","symbolLocation":376,"imageIndex":4},{"imageOffset":225174,"symbol":"ML::(anonymous namespace)::AddPlugin(ML::PluginEntry const&, bool&, bool)","symbolLocation":8822,"imageIndex":4},{"imageOffset":202567,"symbol":"ML::(anonymous namespace)::LoadPluginList(ML::PluginNameList const&, std::__1::vector<std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> >, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > > >&, std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > const&, bool)","symbolLocation":807,"imageIndex":4},{"imageOffset":198050,"symbol":"ML::LoadPlugins(std::__1::vector<std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> >, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > > >&, std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > const&, std::__1::vector<std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> >, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > > > const&, std::__1::vector<std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> >, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > > > const&, bool)","symbolLocation":3874,"imageIndex":4},{"imageOffset":483936,"symbol":"ML::PluginSupport::LoadAllPlugins(std::__1::vector<std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> >, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > > >&, std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > const&, std::__1::vector<std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> >, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > > > const&, std::__1::vector<std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> >, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<std::__1::basic_string<unsigned short, std::__1::char_traits<unsigned short>, dvacore::allocator::STLAllocator<unsigned short> > > > const&)","symbolLocation":2848,"imageIndex":4},{"imageOffset":43567,"symbol":"ae::prem::MediaCoreData::MediaCoreData(char const*, bool, PF_World*, bool, bool, bool, bool)","symbolLocation":2607,"imageIndex":5},{"imageOffset":67328,"symbol":"ae::prem::MediaCoreData::MediaCoreData(char const*, bool, PF_World*, bool, bool, bool, bool)","symbolLocation":16,"imageIndex":5},{"imageOffset":85851,"symbol":"PREM_Birth","symbolLocation":491,"imageIndex":5},{"imageOffset":12133671,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":11084004,"symbol":"CEggApp::BirthPkgGrpD(aelib::InitIterator&, bool)","symbolLocation":100,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":11115708,"symbol":"CEggApp::IEggApp(aelib::InitIterator&, bool, bool)","symbolLocation":7324,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":10883940,"symbol":"CEggApp::CEggApp(aelib::InitIterator&, bool, bool, boost::shared_ptr<StartupTimeTelemetry>)","symbolLocation":1636,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":11283341,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":11282418,"symbol":"EggMain(bool, bool, bool, bool, bool, bool, bool, unsigned short const*, bool, unsigned short const*)","symbolLocation":50,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":13044,"symbol":"main","symbolLocation":5156,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":21758,"symbol":"start","symbolLocation":462,"imageIndex":1}]},{"id":40638,"name":"com.apple.rosetta.exceptionserver","frames":[{"imageOffset":18660,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":71976,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":77988,"imageIndex":8}]},{"id":40853,"name":"sentry-http","frames":[{"imageOffset":140705616111936,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":13574,"symbol":"__psynch_cvwait","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":51397,"symbol":"worker_thread","symbolLocation":229,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":25844,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":125,"imageIndex":11},{"imageOffset":8207,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":11}]},{"id":40864,"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705616111936,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":2746,"symbol":"mach_msg_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":141899,"symbol":"crashpad::MachMessageWithDeadline(mach_msg_header_t*, int, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned long long, unsigned int, bool)","symbolLocation":587,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":142620,"symbol":"crashpad::MachMessageServer::Run(crashpad::MachMessageServer::Interface*, unsigned int, int, crashpad::MachMessageServer::Persistent, crashpad::MachMessageServer::ReceiveLarge, unsigned int)","symbolLocation":508,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":178344,"symbol":"crashpad::(anonymous namespace)::HandlerStarter::RestartThreadMain(void*)","symbolLocation":72,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":25844,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":125,"imageIndex":11},{"imageOffset":8207,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":11}]},{"id":40869,"frames":[{"imageOffset":141332,"imageIndex":8}]},{"id":40872,"frames":[{"imageOffset":141332,"imageIndex":8}]},{"id":40888,"name":"com.adobe.ngl-ProcessNglIngestEvents-0x3047a7000","frames":[{"imageOffset":140705616111936,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":13574,"symbol":"__psynch_cvwait","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":48979,"symbol":"std::__1::condition_variable::__do_timed_wait(std::__1::unique_lock<std::__1::mutex>&, std::__1::chrono::time_point<std::__1::chrono::system_clock, std::__1::chrono::duration<long long, std::__1::ratio<1l, 1000000000l> > >)","symbolLocation":93,"imageIndex":12},{"imageOffset":18867605,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":18241351,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":18241178,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":18241726,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":25844,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":125,"imageIndex":11},{"imageOffset":8207,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":11}]},{"id":40889,"name":"com.adobe.ngl-MonitorSuccessEventsThread-0x30482a000","frames":[{"imageOffset":140705616111936,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":13574,"symbol":"__psynch_cvwait","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":48979,"symbol":"std::__1::condition_variable::__do_timed_wait(std::__1::unique_lock<std::__1::mutex>&, std::__1::chrono::time_point<std::__1::chrono::system_clock, std::__1::chrono::duration<long long, std::__1::ratio<1l, 1000000000l> > >)","symbolLocation":93,"imageIndex":12},{"imageOffset":18882832,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":18241351,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":18241178,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":18241726,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":25844,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":125,"imageIndex":11},{"imageOffset":8207,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":11}]},{"id":40979,"name":"com.adobe.ngl-RecurringLogPosting-0x30436d000","frames":[{"imageOffset":140705616111936,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":13574,"symbol":"__psynch_cvwait","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":48979,"symbol":"std::__1::condition_variable::__do_timed_wait(std::__1::unique_lock<std::__1::mutex>&, std::__1::chrono::time_point<std::__1::chrono::system_clock, std::__1::chrono::duration<long long, std::__1::ratio<1l, 1000000000l> > >)","symbolLocation":93,"imageIndex":12},{"imageOffset":18155550,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":18241351,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":18241178,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":18241726,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":25844,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":125,"imageIndex":11},{"imageOffset":8207,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":11}]},{"id":40982,"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705616111936,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":13574,"symbol":"__psynch_cvwait","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":4216866,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":4221987,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":4400100,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":25844,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":125,"imageIndex":11},{"imageOffset":8207,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":11}]},{"id":40983,"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705616111936,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":13574,"symbol":"__psynch_cvwait","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":4216866,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":4221987,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":4400100,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":25844,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":125,"imageIndex":11},{"imageOffset":8207,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":11}]},{"id":40984,"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705616111936,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":13574,"symbol":"__psynch_cvwait","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":4216866,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":4221987,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":4400100,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":25844,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":125,"imageIndex":11},{"imageOffset":8207,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":11}]},{"id":40987,"name":"com.apple.NSURLConnectionLoader","frames":[{"imageOffset":140705616111936,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":2746,"symbol":"mach_msg_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":523761,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort","symbolLocation":319,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":517295,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopRun","symbolLocation":1329,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":514217,"symbol":"CFRunLoopRunSpecific","symbolLocation":567,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":2422450,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":361177,"symbol":"__NSThread__start__","symbolLocation":1025,"imageIndex":15},{"imageOffset":25844,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":125,"imageIndex":11},{"imageOffset":8207,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":11}]},{"id":40995,"name":"com.adobe.ngl-RecurringProfileAndAuthStateCheck-0x304b3c000","frames":[{"imageOffset":140705616111936,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":13574,"symbol":"__psynch_cvwait","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":48979,"symbol":"std::__1::condition_variable::__do_timed_wait(std::__1::unique_lock<std::__1::mutex>&, std::__1::chrono::time_point<std::__1::chrono::system_clock, std::__1::chrono::duration<long long, std::__1::ratio<1l, 1000000000l> > >)","symbolLocation":93,"imageIndex":12},{"imageOffset":18168863,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":18241351,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":18241178,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":18241726,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":25844,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":125,"imageIndex":11},{"imageOffset":8207,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":11}]},{"id":40996,"name":"com.adobe.ngl-AuthStatusFileWatcher-0x304bbf000","frames":[{"imageOffset":140705616111936,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":2746,"symbol":"mach_msg_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":523761,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort","symbolLocation":319,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":517295,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopRun","symbolLocation":1329,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":514217,"symbol":"CFRunLoopRunSpecific","symbolLocation":567,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":1068646,"symbol":"CFRunLoopRun","symbolLocation":40,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":19780591,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":18386675,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":18241351,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":18241178,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":18241726,"imageIndex":6},{"imageOffset":25844,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":125,"imageIndex":11},{"imageOffset":8207,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":11}]},{"id":41377,"frames":[{"imageOffset":141332,"imageIndex":8}]},{"id":41378,"frames":[{"imageOffset":141332,"imageIndex":8}]},{"id":41469,"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705616111936,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":13574,"symbol":"__psynch_cvwait","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":48834,"symbol":"std::__1::condition_variable::wait(std::__1::unique_lock<std::__1::mutex>&)","symbolLocation":18,"imageIndex":12},{"imageOffset":3192443,"symbol":"dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeQueueBase::Pop(void*&, int)","symbolLocation":459,"imageIndex":16},{"imageOffset":3190660,"symbol":"dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeDelayQueue::PopWithTimeout(dvacore::utility::deprecated_auto_ptr<dvacore::threads::AllocatedFunctionT<boost::function<void ()> > >&, int)","symbolLocation":180,"imageIndex":16},{"imageOffset":3182384,"symbol":"dvacore::threads::(anonymous namespace)::ThreadedWorkQueue::WorkerMain(boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeDelayQueue> const&, boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::Gate> const&)","symbolLocation":160,"imageIndex":16},{"imageOffset":3168437,"symbol":"dvacore::threads::(anonymous namespace)::LaunchThread(std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> > const&, boost::function0<void> const&, dvacore::threads::ThreadPriority, boost::function<void ()> const&, boost::function<void ()> const&)","symbolLocation":565,"imageIndex":16},{"imageOffset":11704,"symbol":"boost::(anonymous namespace)::thread_proxy(void*)","symbolLocation":136,"imageIndex":17},{"imageOffset":25844,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":125,"imageIndex":11},{"imageOffset":8207,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":11}]},{"id":41470,"name":"VulcanMsgRecv","frames":[{"imageOffset":140705616111936,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":16418,"symbol":"__recvfrom","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":139640,"symbol":"vcfoundation::io::BSDNamedPipe::Read(void*, unsigned long)","symbolLocation":20,"imageIndex":18},{"imageOffset":112149,"symbol":"vcfoundation::io::BufferedReader::InternalRead(char*, long)","symbolLocation":73,"imageIndex":18},{"imageOffset":111827,"symbol":"vcfoundation::io::BufferedReader::Read(void*, unsigned long)","symbolLocation":49,"imageIndex":18},{"imageOffset":113019,"symbol":"vcfoundation::io::IVCChannel::ReadFully(void*, unsigned long)","symbolLocation":49,"imageIndex":18},{"imageOffset":116251,"symbol":"vcfoundation::io::Serializer::InternalDeserialize()","symbolLocation":35,"imageIndex":18},{"imageOffset":114591,"symbol":"vcfoundation::io::Serializer::Deserialize()","symbolLocation":9,"imageIndex":18},{"imageOffset":121071,"symbol":"vcfoundation::ncomm::Connection::ReadIn()","symbolLocation":19,"imageIndex":18},{"imageOffset":119610,"symbol":"vcfoundation::ncomm::NCService::ReadResponse(vcfoundation::ncomm::INCRequest*, vcfoundation::ncomm::INCListener&, vcfoundation::ncomm::NCService::ConRef&)","symbolLocation":38,"imageIndex":18},{"imageOffset":118670,"symbol":"vcfoundation::ncomm::NCService::Execute(vcfoundation::ncomm::INCRequest*, vcfoundation::ncomm::INCListener&)","symbolLocation":164,"imageIndex":18},{"imageOffset":118490,"symbol":"vcfoundation::ncomm::NCService::Execute(vcfoundation::ncomm::INCRequest*)","symbolLocation":28,"imageIndex":18},{"imageOffset":22920,"symbol":"adobe::vulcan::servicemgr::CSIRequest::Execute()","symbolLocation":50,"imageIndex":18},{"imageOffset":20405,"symbol":"adobe::vulcan::servicemgr::RegisterForEventsRequest::Run()","symbolLocation":339,"imageIndex":18},{"imageOffset":127175,"symbol":"vcfoundation::thread::AbstractThread::Run()","symbolLocation":65,"imageIndex":18},{"imageOffset":144515,"symbol":"vcfoundation::thread::Thread::ThreadProc(void*)","symbolLocation":9,"imageIndex":18},{"imageOffset":25844,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":125,"imageIndex":11},{"imageOffset":8207,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":11}]},{"id":41472,"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705616111936,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":21598,"symbol":"kevent","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":150147,"symbol":"boost::asio::detail::scheduler::do_run_one(boost::asio::detail::conditionally_enabled_mutex::scoped_lock&, boost::asio::detail::scheduler_thread_info&, boost::system::error_code const&)","symbolLocation":275,"imageIndex":19},{"imageOffset":149169,"symbol":"boost::asio::detail::scheduler::run(boost::system::error_code&)","symbolLocation":241,"imageIndex":19},{"imageOffset":103723,"symbol":"SkyConnectionEnv::MainLoop()","symbolLocation":107,"imageIndex":19},{"imageOffset":102265,"symbol":"SkyConnectionEnv::StaticThreadFunc(SkyConnectionEnv*)","symbolLocation":9,"imageIndex":19},{"imageOffset":11704,"symbol":"boost::(anonymous namespace)::thread_proxy(void*)","symbolLocation":136,"imageIndex":17},{"imageOffset":25844,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":125,"imageIndex":11},{"imageOffset":8207,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":11}]},{"id":41473,"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705616111936,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":13574,"symbol":"__psynch_cvwait","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":48834,"symbol":"std::__1::condition_variable::wait(std::__1::unique_lock<std::__1::mutex>&)","symbolLocation":18,"imageIndex":12},{"imageOffset":3192443,"symbol":"dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeQueueBase::Pop(void*&, int)","symbolLocation":459,"imageIndex":16},{"imageOffset":3190660,"symbol":"dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeDelayQueue::PopWithTimeout(dvacore::utility::deprecated_auto_ptr<dvacore::threads::AllocatedFunctionT<boost::function<void ()> > >&, int)","symbolLocation":180,"imageIndex":16},{"imageOffset":3182384,"symbol":"dvacore::threads::(anonymous namespace)::ThreadedWorkQueue::WorkerMain(boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeDelayQueue> const&, boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::Gate> const&)","symbolLocation":160,"imageIndex":16},{"imageOffset":3168437,"symbol":"dvacore::threads::(anonymous namespace)::LaunchThread(std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> > const&, boost::function0<void> const&, dvacore::threads::ThreadPriority, boost::function<void ()> const&, boost::function<void ()> const&)","symbolLocation":565,"imageIndex":16},{"imageOffset":11704,"symbol":"boost::(anonymous namespace)::thread_proxy(void*)","symbolLocation":136,"imageIndex":17},{"imageOffset":25844,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":125,"imageIndex":11},{"imageOffset":8207,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":11}]},{"id":41543,"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705616111936,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":13574,"symbol":"__psynch_cvwait","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":150371,"symbol":"boost::asio::detail::scheduler::do_run_one(boost::asio::detail::conditionally_enabled_mutex::scoped_lock&, boost::asio::detail::scheduler_thread_info&, boost::system::error_code const&)","symbolLocation":499,"imageIndex":19},{"imageOffset":149169,"symbol":"boost::asio::detail::scheduler::run(boost::system::error_code&)","symbolLocation":241,"imageIndex":19},{"imageOffset":183035,"symbol":"boost::asio::detail::posix_thread::func<boost::asio::detail::resolver_service_base::work_scheduler_runner>::run()","symbolLocation":43,"imageIndex":19},{"imageOffset":1759184,"symbol":"boost_asio_detail_posix_thread_function","symbolLocation":16,"imageIndex":16},{"imageOffset":25844,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":125,"imageIndex":11},{"imageOffset":8207,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":11}]},{"id":41562,"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705616111936,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":13574,"symbol":"__psynch_cvwait","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":48834,"symbol":"std::__1::condition_variable::wait(std::__1::unique_lock<std::__1::mutex>&)","symbolLocation":18,"imageIndex":12},{"imageOffset":3192443,"symbol":"dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeQueueBase::Pop(void*&, int)","symbolLocation":459,"imageIndex":16},{"imageOffset":3190660,"symbol":"dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeDelayQueue::PopWithTimeout(dvacore::utility::deprecated_auto_ptr<dvacore::threads::AllocatedFunctionT<boost::function<void ()> > >&, int)","symbolLocation":180,"imageIndex":16},{"imageOffset":3182384,"symbol":"dvacore::threads::(anonymous namespace)::ThreadedWorkQueue::WorkerMain(boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeDelayQueue> const&, boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::Gate> const&)","symbolLocation":160,"imageIndex":16},{"imageOffset":3168437,"symbol":"dvacore::threads::(anonymous namespace)::LaunchThread(std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> > const&, boost::function0<void> const&, dvacore::threads::ThreadPriority, boost::function<void ()> const&, boost::function<void ()> const&)","symbolLocation":565,"imageIndex":16},{"imageOffset":11704,"symbol":"boost::(anonymous namespace)::thread_proxy(void*)","symbolLocation":136,"imageIndex":17},{"imageOffset":25844,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":125,"imageIndex":11},{"imageOffset":8207,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":11}]},{"id":41563,"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705616111936,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":2746,"symbol":"mach_msg_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":523761,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort","symbolLocation":319,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":517295,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopRun","symbolLocation":1329,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":514217,"symbol":"CFRunLoopRunSpecific","symbolLocation":567,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":77602,"symbol":"AVS::AVCVideoServicesThreadStart(AVS::AVCVideoServicesThreadParams*)","symbolLocation":178,"imageIndex":20},{"imageOffset":25844,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":125,"imageIndex":11},{"imageOffset":8207,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":11}]},{"id":41565,"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705616111936,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":2746,"symbol":"mach_msg_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":523761,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort","symbolLocation":319,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":517295,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopRun","symbolLocation":1329,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":514217,"symbol":"CFRunLoopRunSpecific","symbolLocation":567,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":1068646,"symbol":"CFRunLoopRun","symbolLocation":40,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":337721,"symbol":"DeckLinkDeviceNotificationControlMac::MessageLoop()","symbolLocation":255,"imageIndex":21},{"imageOffset":334371,"symbol":"DeviceNotificationController::MessageLoopFunc(void*)","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":21},{"imageOffset":25844,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":125,"imageIndex":11},{"imageOffset":8207,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":11}]},{"id":41566,"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705616111936,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":13574,"symbol":"__psynch_cvwait","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":48834,"symbol":"std::__1::condition_variable::wait(std::__1::unique_lock<std::__1::mutex>&)","symbolLocation":18,"imageIndex":12},{"imageOffset":4340495,"symbol":"BMD::IOConnectAsync::Call::runAndWait()","symbolLocation":233,"imageIndex":21},{"imageOffset":4404176,"symbol":"Nativeproxy::perform(IOJob::IOJob&)","symbolLocation":258,"imageIndex":21},{"imageOffset":4425667,"symbol":"BlackmagicIOAccessProxy::performJobWithWorkaround(IOJob::IOJob&)","symbolLocation":117,"imageIndex":21},{"imageOffset":4383819,"symbol":"SendBufferMessageRequest","symbolLocation":109,"imageIndex":21},{"imageOffset":4395646,"symbol":"WaitForEvent","symbolLocation":75,"imageIndex":21},{"imageOffset":485891,"symbol":"DriverEventListener::run()","symbolLocation":149,"imageIndex":21},{"imageOffset":488795,"symbol":"void* std::__1::__thread_proxy<std::__1::tuple<std::__1::unique_ptr<std::__1::__thread_struct, std::__1::default_delete<std::__1::__thread_struct> >, void (DriverEventListener::*)(), DriverEventListener*> >(void*)","symbolLocation":59,"imageIndex":21},{"imageOffset":25844,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":125,"imageIndex":11},{"imageOffset":8207,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":11}]},{"id":41567,"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705616111936,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":13574,"symbol":"__psynch_cvwait","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":48834,"symbol":"std::__1::condition_variable::wait(std::__1::unique_lock<std::__1::mutex>&)","symbolLocation":18,"imageIndex":12},{"imageOffset":4340495,"symbol":"BMD::IOConnectAsync::Call::runAndWait()","symbolLocation":233,"imageIndex":21},{"imageOffset":4404176,"symbol":"Nativeproxy::perform(IOJob::IOJob&)","symbolLocation":258,"imageIndex":21},{"imageOffset":4361561,"symbol":"WaitForNotificationEvents","symbolLocation":147,"imageIndex":21},{"imageOffset":8067,"symbol":"CDeckLinkNotification::run()","symbolLocation":145,"imageIndex":21},{"imageOffset":8286,"symbol":"thread_entry(void*)","symbolLocation":9,"imageIndex":21},{"imageOffset":25844,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":125,"imageIndex":11},{"imageOffset":8207,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":11}]},{"id":41568,"frames":[{"imageOffset":141332,"imageIndex":8}]},{"id":41569,"frames":[{"imageOffset":141332,"imageIndex":8}]},{"id":41570,"queue":"com.apple.NSURLSession-delegate","frames":[{"imageOffset":140705616111936,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":8714,"symbol":"__ulock_wait","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":145553,"symbol":"dyld4::APIs::dlopen_from(char const*, int, void*)","symbolLocation":271,"imageIndex":1},{"imageOffset":3224,"symbol":"_sl_dlopen","symbolLocation":70,"imageIndex":22},{"imageOffset":1439644,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":393942,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":1365395,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":855593,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":1016655,"symbol":"-[FxFactoryDownload didFinishDownloadingToURL:]","symbolLocation":239,"imageIndex":23},{"imageOffset":390085,"symbol":"-[FxFactoryDownloadManager URLSession:downloadTask:didFinishDownloadingToURL:]","symbolLocation":85,"imageIndex":23},{"imageOffset":832770,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":6872,"symbol":"_dispatch_call_block_and_release","symbolLocation":12,"imageIndex":24},{"imageOffset":11465,"symbol":"_dispatch_client_callout","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":24},{"imageOffset":36078,"symbol":"_dispatch_lane_serial_drain","symbolLocation":696,"imageIndex":24},{"imageOffset":38907,"symbol":"_dispatch_lane_invoke","symbolLocation":417,"imageIndex":24},{"imageOffset":79841,"symbol":"_dispatch_workloop_worker_thread","symbolLocation":758,"imageIndex":24},{"imageOffset":12404,"symbol":"_pthread_wqthread","symbolLocation":326,"imageIndex":11},{"imageOffset":8187,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":11}]},{"id":41571,"frames":[{"imageOffset":141332,"imageIndex":8}]},{"id":41572,"frames":[{"imageOffset":141332,"imageIndex":8}]},{"id":41573,"frames":[{"imageOffset":141332,"imageIndex":8}]},{"id":41574,"frames":[{"imageOffset":141332,"imageIndex":8}]},{"id":41575,"frames":[{"imageOffset":141332,"imageIndex":8}]},{"id":41576,"frames":[{"imageOffset":141332,"imageIndex":8}]},{"id":41577,"frames":[{"imageOffset":141332,"imageIndex":8}]},{"id":41578,"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705616111936,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":13574,"symbol":"__psynch_cvwait","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":48834,"symbol":"std::__1::condition_variable::wait(std::__1::unique_lock<std::__1::mutex>&)","symbolLocation":18,"imageIndex":12},{"imageOffset":260960,"symbol":"void* std::__1::__thread_proxy<std::__1::tuple<std::__1::unique_ptr<std::__1::__thread_struct, std::__1::default_delete<std::__1::__thread_struct> >, MediaSourceHubImpl::initialize()::$_0> >(void*)","symbolLocation":240,"imageIndex":25},{"imageOffset":25844,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":125,"imageIndex":11},{"imageOffset":8207,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":11}]},{"id":41579,"frames":[{"imageOffset":141332,"imageIndex":8}]},{"id":41609,"frames":[{"imageOffset":141332,"imageIndex":8}]}],
  "usedImages" : [
  {
    "size" : 0,
    "source" : "A",
    "base" : 0,
    "uuid" : "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "x86_64",
    "base" : 8590061568,
    "size" : 442368,
    "uuid" : "7de33963-bbc5-3996-ba6e-f1d562c17c95",
    "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/dyld",
    "name" : "dyld"
  },
  {
    "base" : 140703194648576,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "6.9",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.CoreFoundation",
    "size" : 5246976,
    "uuid" : "1d1db08b-810c-316e-b9d9-eecdff8ee6e3",
    "path" : "\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/CoreFoundation.framework\/Versions\/A\/CoreFoundation",
    "name" : "CoreFoundation",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "1856.107"
  },
  {
    "base" : 5049962496,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "22.2.0",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.adobe.ASLFoundation.framework",
    "size" : 458752,
    "uuid" : "13e63b04-7aa5-3d1c-8aa1-4f0451c9793d",
    "path" : "\/Applications\/Adobe After Effects 2022\/Adobe After Effects 2022.app\/Contents\/Frameworks\/ASLFoundation.framework\/Versions\/A\/ASLFoundation",
    "name" : "ASLFoundation",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "22.2.0.128"
  },
  {
    "base" : 5955022848,
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.adobe.PluginSupport.framework",
    "size" : 770048,
    "uuid" : "3260ca6b-720c-38c9-b284-7ce04ab806ee",
    "path" : "\/Applications\/Adobe After Effects 2022\/Adobe After Effects 2022.app\/Contents\/Frameworks\/PluginSupport.framework\/Versions\/A\/PluginSupport",
    "name" : "PluginSupport",
  },
  {
    "base" : 4633292800,
    "size" : 163840,
    "uuid" : "f0a58bb2-3d22-360b-8b16-ae8bfe289122",
    "path" : "\/Applications\/Adobe After Effects 2022\/Adobe After Effects 2022.app\/Contents\/Frameworks\/PREM.dylib",
    "name" : "PREM.dylib"
  },
  {
    "base" : 4718886912,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "AfterFXLib 1.0",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.adobe.AfterEffectsLib.framework",
    "size" : 23052288,
    "uuid" : "9e75e420-744e-339f-83cd-9a34bcba291d",
    "path" : "\/Applications\/Adobe After Effects 2022\/Adobe After Effects 2022.app\/Contents\/Frameworks\/AfterFXLib.framework\/Versions\/A\/AfterFXLib",
    "name" : "AfterFXLib",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "1.0"
  },
  {
    "base" : 4294967296,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "22.2",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.adobe.AfterEffects",
    "size" : 16384,
    "uuid" : "0038b038-e6a7-37df-80b4-4104b370d010",
    "path" : "\/Applications\/Adobe After Effects 2022\/Adobe After Effects 2022.app\/Contents\/MacOS\/After Effects",
    "name" : "After Effects",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "22.2"
  },
  {
    "arch" : "arm64",
    "base" : 140703126315008,
    "size" : 196608,
    "uuid" : "faca02c7-0a4c-3629-a746-55ddcfee9116",
    "path" : "\/usr\/libexec\/rosetta\/runtime",
    "name" : "runtime"
  },
  {
    "base" : 140703194107904,
    "size" : 225280,
    "uuid" : "c1d58a50-5a4d-3bcb-a1fc-ec0902ce34d3",
    "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/system\/libsystem_kernel.dylib",
    "name" : "libsystem_kernel.dylib"
  },
  {
    "base" : 6692012032,
    "size" : 212992,
    "uuid" : "db801b1d-0228-3f6c-8a1d-31a236debbc0",
    "path" : "\/Applications\/Adobe After Effects 2022\/Adobe After Effects 2022.app\/Contents\/Frameworks\/sentry_crashpad.dylib",
    "name" : "sentry_crashpad.dylib"
  },
  {
    "base" : 140703194333184,
    "size" : 49152,
    "uuid" : "ee564342-d8f2-396d-b642-40092cf34d82",
    "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/system\/libsystem_pthread.dylib",
    "name" : "libsystem_pthread.dylib"
  },
  {
    "base" : 140703193653248,
    "size" : 364544,
    "uuid" : "fa3f989d-0003-37ef-a495-36be29bc1552",
    "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/libc++.1.dylib",
    "name" : "libc++.1.dylib"
  },
  {
    "base" : 4508909568,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "AdobeAGM 5.0.0.49601",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.adobe.AGM",
    "size" : 7585792,
    "uuid" : "70430bbe-dde0-30c2-b391-c8353e3081e0",
    "path" : "\/Applications\/Adobe After Effects 2022\/Adobe After Effects 2022.app\/Contents\/Frameworks\/AdobeAGM.framework\/Versions\/A\/AdobeAGM",
    "name" : "AdobeAGM",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "5.0.0.49601"
  },
  {
    "base" : 140703271530496,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "1329",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.CFNetwork",
    "size" : 4812800,
    "uuid" : "3612e3e1-9739-39b2-a97d-9b75862a53fd",
    "path" : "\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/CFNetwork.framework\/Versions\/A\/CFNetwork",
    "name" : "CFNetwork",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "1329"
  },
  {
    "base" : 140703208984576,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "6.9",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.Foundation",
    "size" : 3911680,
    "uuid" : "bf00b016-c645-3574-b74f-4386750fb009",
    "path" : "\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/Foundation.framework\/Versions\/C\/Foundation",
    "name" : "Foundation",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "1856.107"
  },
  {
    "base" : 4452274176,
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.adobe.dvacore.framework",
    "size" : 7127040,
    "uuid" : "b7ff6e07-5a72-313a-88cd-a41510890c4a",
    "path" : "\/Applications\/Adobe After Effects 2022\/Adobe After Effects 2022.app\/Contents\/Frameworks\/dvacore.framework\/Versions\/A\/dvacore",
    "name" : "dvacore",
  },
  {
    "base" : 4451852288,
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.adobe.boost-threads.framework",
    "size" : 49152,
    "uuid" : "fbc32fe1-25ea-3dda-96bb-f784cd9e00d9",
    "path" : "\/Applications\/Adobe After Effects 2022\/Adobe After Effects 2022.app\/Contents\/Frameworks\/boost_threads.framework\/Versions\/A\/boost_threads",
    "name" : "boost_threads",
  },
  {
    "base" : 4896915456,
    "size" : 344064,
    "uuid" : "46928008-e26a-33c7-bc80-21f7953a1fd9",
    "path" : "\/Applications\/Adobe After Effects 2022\/Adobe After Effects 2022.app\/Contents\/Frameworks\/VulcanMessage5.dylib",
    "name" : "VulcanMessage5.dylib"
  },
  {
    "base" : 4492742656,
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.adobe.dvatransport.framework",
    "size" : 360448,
    "uuid" : "aa9d2c5f-f9ce-389f-aa2e-e11b5bec8d45",
    "path" : "\/Applications\/Adobe After Effects 2022\/Adobe After Effects 2022.app\/Contents\/Frameworks\/dvatransport.framework\/Versions\/A\/dvatransport",
    "name" : "dvatransport",
  },
  {
    "base" : 8404598784,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "1.0",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.AVCVideoServices",
    "size" : 196608,
    "uuid" : "96d179ed-fa27-3242-8b0d-34e479821ef9",
    "path" : "\/Applications\/Adobe After Effects 2022\/Adobe After Effects 2022.app\/Contents\/Frameworks\/AVCVideoServices.framework\/Versions\/A\/AVCVideoServices",
    "name" : "AVCVideoServices",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "42"
  },
  {
    "base" : 8696266752,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "12.2.2",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.blackmagic-design.desktopvideo.DeckLinkAPI",
    "size" : 4571136,
    "uuid" : "fb261d98-dbee-32ca-92c5-12bd4fa40db4",
    "path" : "\/Library\/Frameworks\/DeckLinkAPI.framework\/Versions\/A\/DeckLinkAPI",
    "name" : "DeckLinkAPI",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "12.2.2"
  },
  {
    "base" : 140703380336640,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "1.0",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.SoftLinking",
    "size" : 4096,
    "uuid" : "4fe74f3e-3978-34c4-94b1-5ae823947101",
    "path" : "\/System\/Library\/PrivateFrameworks\/SoftLinking.framework\/Versions\/A\/SoftLinking",
    "name" : "SoftLinking",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "42"
  },
  {
    "base" : 9149505536,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "7.2.8",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.fxfactory.FxFactory.framework",
    "size" : 1556480,
    "uuid" : "3542366b-2455-3394-b84b-fd4af901cbb8",
    "path" : "\/Library\/Frameworks\/FxFactory.framework\/Versions\/A\/FxFactory",
    "name" : "FxFactory",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "7.2.8"
  },
  {
    "base" : 140703192539136,
    "size" : 290816,
    "uuid" : "67d92c93-aa68-34c2-964b-23e8a8d32098",
    "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/system\/libdispatch.dylib",
    "name" : "libdispatch.dylib"
  },
  {
    "base" : 8992587776,
    "size" : 27770880,
    "uuid" : "b4568964-43f6-37af-9d8d-4b276e2dc76b",
    "path" : "\/Library\/Application Support\/Adobe\/*\/Insta360Importer.bundle\/Contents\/Frameworks\/libInsMedia.dylib",
    "name" : "libInsMedia.dylib"
  }
],
  "sharedCache" : {
  "base" : 140703191089152,
  "size" : 15218196480,
  "uuid" : "5c9ff5db-8827-329a-8a37-2483935a9ea1"
},
  "vmSummary" : "ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=2.7G resident=0K(0%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=2.7G(100%)\nWritable regions: Total=2.1G written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=2.1G(100%)\n\n                                VIRTUAL   REGION \nREGION TYPE                        SIZE    COUNT (non-coalesced) \n===========                     =======  ======= \nATS (font support)                  16K        2 \nActivity Tracing                   256K        1 \nCG image                             4K        1 \nColorSync                          224K       25 \nCoreAnimation                       24K        4 \nCoreGraphics                         8K        2 \nFoundation                          16K        1 \nKernel Alloc Once                    8K        1 \nMALLOC                           128.4M       22 \nMALLOC guard page                  288K       18 \nMALLOC_NANO (reserved)           384.0M        1         reserved VM address space (unallocated)\nMach message (reserved)              4K        1         reserved VM address space (unallocated)\nRosetta Arena                     4096K        2 \nRosetta Generic                   1404K      348 \nRosetta JIT                      128.0M        1 \nRosetta Return Stack               260K       26 \nRosetta Thread Context             260K       26 \nSQLite page cache                   64K        1 \nSTACK GUARD                         60K       15 \nStack                             27.5M       39 \nStack Guard                       56.1M       24 \nVM_ALLOCATE                       8604K      224 \nVM_ALLOCATE (reserved)             424K       47         reserved VM address space (unallocated)\n__DATA                           132.6M      992 \n__DATA_CONST                      42.4M      521 \n__DATA_DIRTY                      1589K      208 \n__FONT_DATA                          4K        1 \n__GLSLBUILTINS                    5176K        1 \n__LINKEDIT                         1.1G      376 \n__OBJC_RO                         81.8M        1 \n__OBJC_RW                         3136K        2 \n__TEXT                             1.5G      891 \n__UNICODE                          588K        1 \ndyld private memory               1024K        1 \nlibnetwork                         128K        8 \nmapped file                        5.5G     1376 \nshared memory                      804K       15 \nunshared pmap                     8992K        5 \n===========                     =======  ======= \nTOTAL                              9.2G     5231 \nTOTAL, minus reserved VM space     8.8G     5231 \n",
  "legacyInfo" : {
  "threadTriggered" : {
    "queue" : "com.apple.main-thread"
  }
},
  "trialInfo" : {
  "rollouts" : [
    {
      "rolloutId" : "60da5e84ab0ca017dace9abf",
      "factorPackIds" : {

},
      "deploymentId" : 240000008
    },
    {
      "rolloutId" : "607844aa04477260f58a8077",
        "SIRI_MORPHUN_ASSETS" : "6103050cbfe6dc472e1c982a"
      },
      "deploymentId" : 240000066
    },
    {
      "rolloutId" : "602ad4dac86151000cf27e46",
        "SIRI_DICTATION_ASSETS" : "61fb0e87c773c43cde3bb80e"
      },
      "deploymentId" : 240000305
    },
    {
      "rolloutId" : "601d9415f79519000ccd4b69",
        "SIRI_TEXT_TO_SPEECH" : "620161cb295c182621eced20"
      },
      "deploymentId" : 240000392
    },
    {
      "rolloutId" : "5ffde50ce2aacd000d47a95f",

},
      "deploymentId" : 240000111
    },
    {
      "rolloutId" : "5fc94383418129005b4e9ae0",

},
      "deploymentId" : 240000252
    }
  ],
  "experiments" : [

]
},
  "reportNotes" : [
  "thread_get_state(PAGEIN) returned 0x10000003: (ipc\/send) invalid destination port",
  "thread_get_state(EXCEPTION) returned 0x10000003: (ipc\/send) invalid destination port",
  "thread_get_state(FLAVOR) returned 0x10000003: (ipc\/send) invalid destination port"
]
}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines