• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects 22.4.0 is completely broken... What is going on over at Adobe?

Explorer ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lost and entire day of work trying to get this application to work properly. I have uninstalled, re-installed and still to no-avail. Are you not Beta testing this enough prior to a release? I don't have the time or money to waste anymore. The writing is on the wall, I clearly see it happening in the last update in Premiere which is also a disaster. They are both crashing, or not literaly hanging and hanging and then crashing. What is going on... I don't want a moderator coming in and telling me "They're here for me" I want a public statement from Adobe on what their plans are for the future. Are they shifting towards a prosumer market? 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sry to know that you're facing issues in AE. Can you let me know the issue you're facing with After Effects? 

I am currently using AE 22.4.0 but dint faced any major issues in the software. 

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2022 Jun 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Every plugin i'm using doesn't work. including a bunch from AE. On an M1 mac. maybe some mention of this before update????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines