Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects 22.6 BSOD

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon !

Since a couple of days, we experience a lot of BSOD on After Effects 22.6 and Premiere Pro 22.6.

I updated this morning the workstations on the last minor updates (22.6.4/22.6.3). It's better but we still have huge crashes. I downloaded the last version of nvidia drivers : 528.49 (studio driver).

The stations are Dell 7820, equipped with nvidia RTX2080. Windows 10 22H2 with lastest updates. Connected in 10gb on an Avid Nexis Pro server via optical fiber through a Myricom adapter.

I could retrieve the minidumps from one of the 2 stations.

Is it possible for you to read them and see where the issue comes from ? Or at least share some ideas ? I must confess I'm a bit lost. And it's really urgent to get that fixed 😉

Thank you a lot in advance for your help 🙂

PS : i can't upload the dumps as their extension (.dmp) is not recognized.

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Provide some crash info from the event viewer and upload the log files and dumps using Google Drive or another such service and post the link.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the link to the dumps. I can't check the event viewer as the station is in use now. But you already have some struff to explore 🙂

https://we.tl/t-JKR33uDMG5 

Thank you !

Frederic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a hardware compatibility issue. One of your drivers is crashing. It's not stating which one, so check your device manager for flagged devices and run a "Search for new and updated drivers" thingy. Could literally be anything from the usual graphics driver to audio drivers to something more obscure.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok.

I've updated nvidia drivers and have no news from the vfx guy since then. But i'll check the other devices.

Thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let us know if the issue comes back. We're here to help.

Moving this thread from Bugs to Discussions for troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello !

It seems the nvidia update worked for a few hours but it crashes again, with any project. I'll get the minidumps from the 2 computers within the day and send them to you. I looked at the event manager but didn't really notice anything. I'll export them as well.

Thank you for your help !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines