• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects 23.01 Error 78 :: 4 {SetOutputWorld Called with a world of the wrong size}

Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to the newest Version, I always get the above mentioned bug while renderering after a while. Only on very rare occasions does the export complete. Im trying to export a short animated video (max 2 min) with lots of .ai files but no complex scenes or anything in it.

I tried deleting cache and renaming Folders (because of the ASCII Bug) already. Didnt help.

Any ideas, how to fix this?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any exact info about your system, your project and its contents, render settings and all that we can't realyl tell you anything. You need to be much more specific. The error in question is typically an effects error where a wrongly sized buffer is produced, so if you are using third-party plug-ins, this would be the first thing to check and updating them to the latest compatible version would be advised. Anyrthing more will require much more info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, sorry for giving No information, I honestly didnt expect to get an anwser.

Im not using any third party plugins in this project, but I am using Cc Repetile, gaussian blur, fill and tritone alot. I have loads of .ai files in my project, which all have a tritone or fill effect on them and that is connected to a single color controll effect, so I can easily change the dominant color and dont need to go into every single .ai file. The comp is Full HD and I tried exporting in ProRes and h.264.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

System Specs are: Intel Core 7900X, GTX 1080ti, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect you run into issues with the combination of effects since they either expand the buffers too large or convert the color space. It's not a single one of them, just the combination. I'd toggle them off selectively and see if it makesxa difference. I'd also look into whether the Fill effect can be substituted for a color overlay layer style or a Hue/ Saturation effect in Colorize mode. It's those little things. Of course also make sure that your Repetile and blur don't generate excessively large layers, especially between otherwise harmless keyframes. An untweaked interpolation and the resulting "lasso" effect overcranking  values can be disastrous.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2023 Jan 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried rendering with all Effects disabled in render settings, but still had the error pop up. Is there a possibility that the .ai files are not correctly set up and are causing the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since u said something about values between keyframes: I used ease and wizz skript excessively in this project, because it just makes my workflow a lot faster. Is there a possibility that the ease and wizz expressions are causing the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Possible. AI is just as bad as AE with lots of bugs and issue and a single object on the page can cause all sorts of trouble like the new 3D stuff and a few other things. You will need to go back and check these things. In case of doubt expand the appearance. anything more specific will apparently require you to provide screenshots and all that.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines