After Effects AEGP plugin PNGio support PNGio library error known incorrect sRGB profile (5027:12)

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to export a png-sequence for Lottie and whenever I press render I get this message. 

I've tried every fix I could find, I re-exported the original png-sequence, I exported as a JPEG-Sequence, tried renaming them, tried saving them from another app, but nothing works.

What does work is when I export the PNG sequence from the render queue and then turning on the option of embedding the color profile, then it renders fine.

The thing is, Bodymovin, the Lotty plugin, does that automatically, without being able to change any settings (that's how they compress the png's/jpg's before adding them to the json).

I never had this problem before, with any PNG sequence at any moment, with Lottie. It happened now after I've updated every Adobe app.

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022
I fixed it. You can edit the general color profile output from your File -> Project Settings and than the tab "color". I switched from sRGB to Apple RGB and my Lottie Animation exported as it should. I haven't checked the colors yet, but if they suck I can always try another color profile.  Anyway, for now this works.

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed it.

You can edit the general color profile output from your File -> Project Settings and than the tab "color". I switched from sRGB to Apple RGB and my Lottie Animation exported as it should. I haven't checked the colors yet, but if they suck I can always try another color profile. 

Anyway, for now this works.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for this. Been pulling my hair out all afternoon 🙏 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Worked! Thanks for posting this, it's been so painful trying to figure this out. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines