• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects animation render changes color

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I exported an animation from After Effects and after a couple seconds the entire render turns pink. In addition to that after effects also 'crashes' afterwards. The project sort of freezes. No more playback and just back and forth between two frames. Endlessly.

I am on a M1 MacBook Pro with the latest version of AE (Version 18.0.0 (Build 39)). Any ideas?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try to open the project, go to the menu Edit / Purge / All Memory & Disk Cache...  and then OK. Then try to make the export again with the Render Queue or with the Adobe Media Encoder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Byron,

Thanks for the quick reply. I just tried that. The issue still persist. It actually got a little worse. Watching the render happen i can see that at some point the render sort of crashes just 'wiggling' around on two frames, not showing at all what happens in the animation.

And that is also where the output video turns sour. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Media Encoder has different issue but the output is still corrupt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines