• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects / Avid Media Composter compatibility list?

Enthusiast ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's quite messy with several versions of Ae, Media Composer and DNxHD .mov / .mxf codecs hanging around at the same time.

Does anyone know of a list of which versions are compatible with eachother?

I hope @adobe can provide such, since they are choosing to change codecs for some reason, I guess compatibility.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think so. Officially Adobe will only support what is the latest version of the Avid CoDecs when the release was locked, anyway, which typically means half a year before the programs come out. So whatever Avid has today may be officially supported with next years spring updates, even if it means older versions may break.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @jaydude-wb,

Have you read this discussion? Changes to QuickTime DNxHD support

While it doesn't have a list of compatible versions, it provides information on some important changes for creating DNx files.

Hope this helps.

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines