• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after effects can't continue s_blurmocurves plug in in generated an unexpected exception

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019 Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, I need help when I render the video my after crashing and show me this "after effects can't continue s_blurmocurves plug in in generated an unexpected exception" and I don't know why. I have Adobe After Effect CC 2018 and the plugin name is sapphire plugin

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of sapphire plugin you have and are you sure you have the latest version since other users also report issues with this plugin and most issues were fixed with an update 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I know which version of sapphire plugin do I have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll find it in the About-button in the Effect Control window.

But do check with the plugin-vendor via this page: https://borisfx.com/support/open-a-case/ and make sure you are up-to-date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same problem, when I click the Effect control window that is what appears:

1037CF91-7FA3-439E-9BEC-FC12D866F204.jpeg

 Please answer me asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2021 Oct 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did u find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what if it is up to date?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having the same problem. After 15 - 20 mins of editing with that plugin, Ae isn't able to continue. And I don't know what actually wrong with Sapphire plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did u figure it out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sapphire plugins relay heavily on GPU and maybe this is the problem. You can check if your graphics card is supported in this link https://borisfx.com/support/supported-graphics-cards/

Also, try to deactivate GPU processing for effects. Go to File > Project Settings. Under the Video Rendering and Effects tab select Mercury software only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 15, 2023 Nov 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

provide me download link 

s_blurmocurves

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines