• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after effects cant continue: s_blurmocurves has generated an unexpected error

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2022 Oct 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After effects will run for as long as it can until you do a regular action and it begins "not responding". after a while of not responding this error comes up, then it asks me if i want to save it but it suggests that I use a different file name (as if the files is somehow corrupted). If i dont change the file name the project opens normally after force closing and restarting, but the problem is not resolved. It is driving me crazy and nobody not even my editor friends who have more experience than me, know how to solve it (they also deal with this). BTW the version of sapphire i am using is cracked 14.6 i think. My PC's specs are

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2060 6GB, 16gb of DDR4 Corsair RAM.unknown.png

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 08, 2022 Oct 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same boring answer as always: Check your hardware acceleration settings, update your graphics driver, turn off Fast Draft etc. if necessary. Likewise, check the relevant GPU settings in Sapphire and turn them off there if necessary as well. That aside consider pre-composing before applying the effect. Also convert the MP3 to a WAV to make things easier for AE.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you i will try

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines