• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects CC 2022: can't apply Universe preset

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the latest legal version of After effects CC 2022 and the latest legal version of the Universe plugin (Maxon). However, applying presets does not work.
Ex: I create a solid, I select it, I add the Universe plugin, I click on "Choose your preset", the Dashboard opens, but when I choose a new preset then I click on apply, nothing happens.
For information, I wrote to Maxon for this problem. They just told me to uninstall Universe via "Maxon Application Manager", then manually delete all folders related to the plugin:
Please use the Maxon App to uninstall Universe. Then locate the following folders and delete them.

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plugins\7.0\MediaCore\Red Giant Universe
C:\Program Files\Red Giant\Universe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\com.redgiant.uni.dashboard
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Red Giant\Dashboard
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Red Giant\ContentCache.rgsc
I do exactly what I'm asked to do, nothing to do, it still doesn't work. I also did a test by installing version 5.0.1 of the plugin: identical result, impossible to apply a preset.
Does anyone have an idea on how to solve this problem? Clean the registry maybe? But what exactly in the registry?
Please help me out as this is very frustrating.
Thx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving thread to the After Effects forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines