Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Comp 10x Smaller Than AI Board

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2023 Nov 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I have an issue when importing ai Files into After effects , my Comps 10x Smaller Than AI Board. it is 192x108 in after  instead of 1920 by 1080px in Ai.   It's the first time it happens to me as i've done it millions of times before . 

I've checked and the resolutionis in pixels and every thing is normal . I know i can resize and rasterize layers but it's killing my workflow as i have a mor than 60 boards to transfer and a very urgent deadline . 

Anyone have experienced this issue before ? 

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your DPI settings in AI. it needs to be at 72 DPI. That stuff matters (a lot).

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mylenium  but it is already in 72 dpi ... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Set the Artboard in Illustrator to points or pixels and make sure that they are the correct dimensions. The DPI in Illustrator only affects the resolution of Raster Effects like Drop Shadow. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines