• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after effects crashing after opening "scene setup" element 3d | mac

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can put element onto my solid clip but after i try to do anything with the scene window i have a huge rainbow loading icon and it just sits there for forever. ive tried everything and its super frustrating because no on gives inforamtion on this who have a apple laptop. anyways please help because honestly im on the verge of giving up and just moving onto my gaming pc which i really dont want to do since ill have to redownload and start my composition fresh on there 

TOPICS
FAQ , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi frsinq,

Thanks for writing in.

Were you able to work with Elements 3D on this computer before? It's a GPU hungry plug-in. What are your systems specification? Also, do you see any error message or crash report?

Let us know.

Thanks,
Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is pretty hard to give you any help when we don't know the system specs, the OS, and the version of AE. Element depends on your GPU, you must have the version of Element installed that matches your system specs, it does not do well when you have a minimum system and you are working in comps with a frame size larger than HD. 

Give us some details and maybe we can come up with some suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines