• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Destroying My PC

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im just trying to use After Effects for a simple edit but that seems to be impossible. When I started rendering I kept getting green frames and ruined the video so I looked up a quick fix. It seemed to work after I rendered again but when I went back to edit the video my workplace screen turned green then white. After that my PC completely froze and restarted my monitors and left a black box on my screen that you can't get rid of unless you restart your PC. I have top of the line PC specs so it's not an issue on my end. 

Specs:
Asus ROG Z690

RTX 3080 TI

Intel I9-12900k

32gb DDR5 Ram

2 Samsung 980 Pro's

WD_Black

1000W Power Supply

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Standard answer: Check your hardware acceleration settings, fiddle with your graphics driver, install a different version of the driver. "Top of the line" means nothing if it isn't configured suitably to work with AE and that's just how it is. People have suggested the 517.xx Studio driver would work, so give that a whirl.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines