• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects doesn't work after update

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded the most recent update. I'm running Windows 10 with 8 GB of RAM. The preview window shows the "New Composition/ Load video" no matter what I do. If I hit space bar to play the preview, the program crashes. If I try to add a text frame, it won't let me type. If I try to exit, the program freezes. I need to use this program for my college classes and it doesn't work! I've tried downloading the older versions, same problem. Nothing I do seems to work. Please Help!! 😞

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the crash issue.

Have you tested it on a new project? Are you getting the same results? Also, do you see any crash report? If so, please share so that we can try to get it translated and get to the root cause.

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I have tested it on a new project, same results. I've restarted my computer, reinstalled the program, tried different versions, nothing works. I don't get a crash report, the program just freezes and I have to kill it in the task manager.  I think somebody from tech support would have to see what it's doing to fix it.

Thanks,

Kyle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines