• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Error (25 :: 237)

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having an error in AE when trying to render out a project. It is not to long, maybe a 10 sec clip. But might be a bit heavy on effects. I will attach a file at the bottom of this post, that shows the message. I am using a Mac book pro with 16gigs of ram, 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7,

AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2 GB

Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB.

Any ideas on what I can do to fix this problem?

Screen Shot 2018-01-22 at 6.49.10 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any idea about what is actually going on in the comp nobody can tell you much. This kind of warning is triggered by some effect, possibly in conjunction with using a pre-comp, but we honestly can't know. You have to provide much more info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2023 Oct 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello idk if you could help me but i'm having the same problem, that error. i don't have too much precomps and i did a slight change to a text i wanted to fix and get that error. this has also happened when i precomped all my comps, adjustment layer, put 3 effects on that adj layer, and when playing on the timeline, i get that error. even after purging cache. this isn't my first time getting this but anything i do it's only temporary. deleting the plugin, reinstalling, nothing works, any help ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, thanks for your time Mylenium. I'll prob just start over and try it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i had the same error using a fractal noise on a 4k adjustment layer. Switching to adaptive resolution did the trick for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that problem shows up when i use "deep glow" effect on a moving text(the rainbow thingy), i fixed it by pre-composing the animated text first then apply deep glow effect. i dont know if his works to other plugins/effects, but you are free to try it. i hope you fix your problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tys bro <333333333

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

omg it worked ty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my case i was working with expressions in an adjustment layer! Once i deleted the adjustment layer it all worked out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2023 Jun 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have that same problem but with T not H and I dont know what is it please help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines