• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects error: couldnt find main entry point for DXV3AfterEffectsExport.plugin

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Every time I open After Effects I get a window indicating this error: After effects error: couldnt find main entry point for DXV3AfterEffectsExport.plugin

This means that when I want to export an mp4 in Adobe media encode, I get an error and the video comes out all black.

Please do you know how to fix it? Thanks

TOPICS
Crash , Dynamic link , Error or problem , Import and export , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reinstall the program with sufficient user privileges and check the hardware acceleration stuff.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have already reinstalled the program and deleted the old data with Adobe Cleaner, but it still happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without any system info about yoru Mac we can't tell you much more than that. If it's an intel-based Mac this may be a bug and you will need to go back to AE 2022.

Install previous versions of your Creative Cloud apps

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines