• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects error. Internal Verification error, sorry! missing options info size mistmatch

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 5.06.06 PM.png

  Does anyone have any solutions for this. I was working on a project & everything was fine & then I was doing some edits on a clip in photoshop to come back to this message. Nothing seems to help. I uninstalled AE aswell & that didnt help. Also cleared the cache & still nothing. Would love some help because i really do not want to start this transition all over again i was literally one mask away from it being done. 

TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Dynamic link , Error or problem , Expressions , FAQ , Freeze or hang , How to , Import and export , Performance , Preview , Resources , Scripting , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi joejugs,

Thanks for writing in.

Are you using any third-party plug-ins? What's the exact version of After Effects you're using? Also, what are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS version)?

Try resetting the preferences of After Effects and see if brings any change. Here's how: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-after...

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey nishu, i actually fixed it im not really sure how it got fixed but I was able to finish up the project. But my specs are the new Macbook Pro Max 64gb ram im not to sure about what the other stuff is but its a maxed out m1 max.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for updating the thread and sharing the system details.

Feel free to reach out if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines