Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AFTER EFFECTS ERROR: INTERNAL VERIFICATION FAILURE {NO CURRENT CONTEXT}

New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!
I'm working on a video in the newest version of AE, everything went good so far, but now I have the problem that everytime I want to drag a file into AE it gives me the error-message "After effects Error: Interval Verification (No current text). It does not crash but I am not able anymore to drag-and-drop files into after effects.
Does anyone have a clue how I can avoid that issue?
Thank you!Screenshot_12.png

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi amiry98309221,

Thanks for reaching out. I see that you are getting an error when trying to drag in a file.

Is it happening with any file that you try to put in? Also, what happens if you import the file by going to File > Import?

Does it show the same error?

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thankyou yes IMPORT helped,  does anyone know WHY you cant drag ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

Im also currently facing the same issue, I have all the latest programs and i am also getting the same error, did you find a solution for the problem 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Malvika!

Could you try changing the permission and see if that helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/in/x-productkb/multi/preferences-folder-read-only-error.html#

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, i am also getting this error in After Effects 16.1 version when i try to drag files, and the fix you have shown did not work for me. Do you have any idea what might be causing this error? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines