• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects error: internal verification failure, sorry! Item must be a comp // 5027::91

Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have a problem with my After Effects project. Whenever I move forward or back in the timeline, this error message comes up. I can not work properly on the file anymore, but I urgently need to export some plexus effects as SVGs and work in it.

Can someone help me how to fix the mistake?

Bildschirmfoto 2018-06-14 um 07.32.02.png

Regards Stephan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

just an update: it looks like the author of that script / plugin was aware of the problem, 'cause I see they fixed it in the most recent update: "Fix error when a non-composition is selected in the project panel" (quote from plugin's version history).. so probably not much you can do within After Effects' code about this error

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for me it was a plugin called "UnPrecompose", updated the plugin to the latest version and everything back to normal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i don't have autocrop nor unprecompose, but have this problem. which else plugin or script may cause it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines