• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects error internal verification failure sorry! Resource fork usage has been deprecated

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started getting this error today when launching AE. I had added,  now removed, a high pass plugin from aescrupts ..I have reset my preferences... any thoughts to remove the error?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael!

We're sorry about the trouble. Can you provide the following information?

• Which OS you're working on?
  • Do you have any third-party plugins installed?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running the latest cloud software on my 2020 i7 MacBook Pro with the most recent OS. I did remove the vibrance plug-in (kept the 64bit version) and the error is gone. I have had this plugin running without error for the last three versions on AEcc ... but the last update is where the error was generated.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyway to hunt this problematic plugin down without using the delete one by one method?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had to find a component that was crashing Logic X on my MacBook, I did it by taking all of the plugins out, putting half of them back in. When it worked normally, I knew it was in the other half. So I put half of them in. This way you potentially will find the culprit faster.

If the problem is caused by two conflicting plugins, it is harder to find a definitive answer. But it can also help to see if they are really old.

Good luck! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Michael,

I had the same issue, it was a lot of removing plug-ins one by one, and moving those back, anyway, just in case you or someone else is interested, when I deleted the plugin called "Vibrance" from Video Copilot, I got rid of the error.

I am in a Mac 11.2.3. Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

For me it was the free Thicc Stroke plugin that caused the problem. Maybe more people can post the culprit. Vibrance did not make a difference, but maybe that was an older version for Matme?

I am on MacOS 10.14.6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My vibrance plugin WAS the issue .. but only the 32 but .. not the 64 but. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ditto . Vibrance the 32 not the 64/

never used it anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Vibrance was causing the error for me as well. Just get rid of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By default, there are two files in the Color Vibrance plug-in directory. A Vibrance64.plugin file as well as another Vibrance.aex file. After talking with VideoCopilot support, just delete the .aex file from the folder (this file is only intended for windows). On my Mac, everything works again normally. I hope I was able to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

xiaogang5C74_0-1628834229054.png

我在删除这个插件之后恢复了正常,不再有错误提示

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines