Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects error: invalid filter (25 :: 3) on Mac

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay I have a big problem

When I try to use BCC 10, I apply a random BCC effect, like BCC Light Leaks, to an adjustment layer, and the first time I put it, the effect doesn't appear in the list of effects of the Adjustment Layer. The second time, after effects open a dialog box with this error " After Effects error: invalid filter (25 :: 3) "

I search for a long time on the web but I don't find anything about how to fix this problem on Mac.

I tried to activate " Effect Misbehaves And Requires Slow Handle Workaround " in the preferences file of After Effects (which is located here: " /Users/username/Library/Preferences/Adobe/After Effects/15.1/Adobe After Effects 15.1 Prefs.txt " ) but After Effects don't want to open. After Effects loading (after the splash screen) I can see the After Effects window and after 1 second After Effects just crash.

So I'm forced to put off Effect Misbehaves.

I'm actually using an iMac 21,5 inches, 2017

with :

Processor: 3Ghz Intel Core i5

RAM: 16 Go 2400 MHz DDR4

Graphics Card: Radeon Pro 555 2048 Mo

macOS High Sierra Version 10.13.5

After Effects CC 2018 (15.1.2)

BCC 10.0.6 ( but I tried with 10.0.1 and that the same thing)

Please ask me if you want more infos

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Hello,

As far as I see Boris FX legacy products, it does not mention BCC 10.0.6 supports CC 2018. BCC 10 might not be able to run CC 2018.

https://borisfx.com/support/legacy-downloads/#continuum

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

As far as I see Boris FX legacy products, it does not mention BCC 10.0.6 supports CC 2018. BCC 10 might not be able to run CC 2018.

https://borisfx.com/support/legacy-downloads/#continuum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i have the same problem 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines