• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after effects error: tracker_register: missing suite. (1::0) - While starting After Effects

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

While starting AE 18.2 x64, I'm getting the below errors in the follwing order. And the app sdoesn't launch at all.

1. after effects error: tracker_register: missing suite. (1::0)
2. after effects can't continue: failed to register built-in motion tracker
3. after effects can't continue: unexpected failure during application startup

Kindly help. 

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system information we can't really tell you much. Plug-ins failing to load typically points to sevewre compatibility issues like missing DLLs or even incompatible processors. As a start, try to reinstall the program with escalated user priveleges, i.e. as an administrator or a different user. For anything beyond that much more info would be required.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm running the AE on Win10 Enterprise (MS WVD) boxes powered by Intel Xeons. I have tried to run them with elevated user priveleges but the problems remains the same. I haven't added any plugins during installtion process. 

The interesting thing is in my another machine which has the exact same config, its running smoothly but in the PROD machines, it doesn't like to launch. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines