After Effects error: zero denominator converting ratio denominators. (17 :: 18) - it won't go away

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ayah94648789_1-1647820605698.png

I have trouble getting this error. It keeps popping up this message after clicking ok. 

Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I need to force quit everytime this appears...

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ayah94648789_0-1647821244090.png

I also got thsi message as well.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using audio WAV file in this AE file and the bitrate is 2304kbps. Does this file cause issue? 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, having exactly the same problem on multiple projects. I updated to the latest AE in mid December and it started then.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The "fix" for this is to use 2021.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines