• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects error

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, does anyone know why that box appears in green?
 (I have or do not have effects, it looks the same)
 (already delete all cache)
 (already increased performance and memory)
first it starts with a green Fps then everything turns green and thus everything is exported in green
It happens only when I import videos
 (when I want to create 3D scenarios it doesn't happen to me)
I have updated the after effects to the latest version and the graphics card the same

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The answer doesn't change: You need to straighten out your system's graphics driver and the hardware acceleration options in AE. There realyl is no way around that. However, given your screenshot it may simply never work. Clearly that is a weak laptop that doesn't even meet the requirements for screen resolution, so it may simply not have enough juice to run AE properly.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mi computadora esta bien (no es portatil).

Tengo con toda la paqueteria adobe y no eh tenido ningun problema de rendimineto, solo que after effects empezo con esa falla y no entiendo porque, puedo usarlo libremente sin ninguna complicacion en el rendimiento ya intente desinstarlo e instalarlo de nuevo y al parecer funsiono PERO ahora me da el problema con los archivos mp4 y con el .Mov todo genial.

Claro que cuento con el requisito minimo 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines