• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after effects Extension not maintaining width and height mentioned in manifest file.

Participant ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have extension written for after effects and i mentioned width and height in manifest file.But when it reloads it fills up the space where i docked and covers all other scripts and comp viewer.

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not 100% sure, but I think the size you specified in the manifest is only used of you didn't use and dock the panel before. If you docket it, it should show up at the same size and location where it was docked last time.

Mathias Möhl - Developer of tools like BeatEdit and Automation Blocks for Premiere Pro and After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forget about docking, when i open from extension panel it opens up line verticale box. Its not following dimensions properly. Is it something to do in index.html page. div size etc.? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure. Any Adobe staff here, who can comment?

Mathias Möhl - Developer of tools like BeatEdit and Automation Blocks for Premiere Pro and After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines