• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after effects fail to initialize after monterey 12.1

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated my mac mini m1 to monterey 12.1 and started to have some issues. 
first, illustrator failed to open or create a new file. illustrator got back working after i disconnected all the ports but the monitor. Later, even with all devices removed from the mac mini, it went back presenting the same issue.

Now, After Effects won't start. it fails to initialize components and gets stuck on the loading screen. 

I don't know what to do. need the adobe creative suite for work. 

Tried everything on the book: clean uninstall the creative cloud suite, thank reinstalling it, tried to delete the preferences. the only thing i didn't try was to reinstall the macOS. 

Please,  I need some help...

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Edgard5F85,

Sorry for the crash issue.

Please check out the following article and try the suggestions: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/faq-how-to-fix-common-after-effects-crashes...

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It didn't work. I had to actually restore the macOS. Didn't had to downgrade or anything, but i had to format in order to get the adobe creative suite to work properly again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines