Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Flipping windowpanes

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marty2189345372oe_0-1670350303045.png

I have a window with panes and I want to flip the panes (transition to different colors) within after effects.  I have looked into 'Card Wipe' and it does what I want on the entire composition, but I want it to work for these 3 columns and 4 rows only.  I could mask to the window and scale the 'Card Wipe' tiles, but stuggling to find an easier method that trail and error.  Any ideas from more experienced After Effects users?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is similar to what I am seeking:  https://youtu.be/jisgV4qILyA

Just want to control it, i.e. flip from top left to bottom right, flip randomly, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can easily do this with Card Wipe's big cousin Card Dance, but you still need to create some input map, of course.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines