• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects FPS Problem

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not have this problem before, it only started happening a couple weeks ago, though I ignored the problem for a while until now. Before, I could just make a 30 fps comp, add my clip, normal - nothing would happen. But now, whenever I make a 30 fps comp, add ANY old clip, it speeds it up. The only thing I found working for myself to stop this is just to make the comp 60 fps, which I have done for a while - but it's making my files way larger than they need to be, so I want to go bad to making comps in 30 fps. Any solutions?

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Check the footage interpretation of your files. Something may have changed there.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the footage interpretation of your files. Something may have changed there.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it, thank you so much.

M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @M1875,

Thank you for taking the time to report this. If the issue isn't clear after looking at Interpret Footage as @Mylenium suggests then please post a simple project demonstrating the issue and we can take a look.

Thank you,

Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines