Device ID 739DE020-F60B-4C46-9509-636E1E02150E
Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA398
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 21H1
Installed on ‎11/‎19/‎2020
OS build 19043.1081
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0

I've tried older versions. I've uninstalled/reinstalled multiple times, ran the creative cloud cleaner on AE and then my entire sutie and still won't run.  I have the latest windows updates, latest BIOs, latest video card drivers and I still can't get this program open.  Everything else runs great...except after effects freezes see screenshot attached for what it looks like.  Just white screen with the menu bar.  Nothing happens.

I spent almost 3 hours letting Adobe Remote Support try and solve it by controlling my computer remotely and they couldn't figure it out.

Anyone else ever experienced this problem and know a potential fix?

Thanks!

Josh

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!

If you are using a Huion tablet.  Uninstall their latest drivers.  This was preventing me from accessing After Effects and Photoshop.

You get what you pay for.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really much to say. It's still the same boring old answer: Tweak your graphics driver and check your settings. Since this appears to be one of them new-fangled ultra-wide screens this could even be something as stupid as your HDMI/ Thunderbolt/ USB cable not properly communicating with the monitor to switch modes. You may need to replace it, but for the time being try using different resolutions and aspect ratios or force AE to launch in a separate window with fixed size by ways of creatively using the compatibility mode options...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried all of that.  It's not the video card or the display.  I think it has something to do with After Effects and my windows updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!

If you are using a Huion tablet.  Uninstall their latest drivers.  This was preventing me from accessing After Effects and Photoshop.

You get what you pay for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines