• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects having a glitched frame when previewing and rendering

New Here ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, I just downloaded the new Version of AE and started working with it. I havent used AE on this PC yet. 
My problem is, that randomly a frame starts glitching and turns around 180 degrees. Not very helpful for an editing software haha. So basically I imported the mp4 video that I just exported in premiere pro and added one more png layer above that I am keyframing the position of right now. And then suddenly I realize this one frame turned upside down lol.
Does anyone have any suggestions what I can do? Sometimes a single fram is also distorted (as in has a blue overlay, is upside down and is way too big (size).

TOPICS
Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit: When I restart the application the glitched frame disappears but another (other) glitched frame appears somewhere else in the timeline. (sometimes its also just a black frame)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Christoph298276398gsz,

Welcome to our community, and I'm sorry to hear about the problem you're encountering.

Could you let us know which version of After Effects you're currently using? Also, could you share the specifications of your system (CPU, GPU, RAM)? If you face this issue again, I would suggest clearing the cache.

Please keep us updated on how it's going. We're here to help.

Note: Moving this thread from Bugs to Discussions for troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines