• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects is not precomposing nor saving!

New Here ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi everyone. my after effects 2020/21 has been working fine for the last 6 month.

but since yesterday im not able to precompose nor save my project files. i have already deleted and reinstalled the program, cleaned the cache and restarted my laptop but nothing is working. any tips? could it be a problem with the plugins im using (theyve been working fine so wouldnt know why)? or is it my laptop? thank you so much for any help!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What changed? Did you update any other software on your system? What about drive space. That would not affect Pre-composing but may have something to do with not being able to save a project. What about permissions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hey! i changed nothing. there was no software updates nor did i change anything about permissions or my adobe account... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines