• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects is not working with Monterey OS

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After install the new OS Monterey the app is not working. 

Be careful friends. i spend all night trying delete every single scrpit that makes the crash and still not working.Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 5.53.01.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Did you try Mossy79's solution?

If you're wondering how you can delete the plug-ins, some of the plug-ins (not all) are stored in HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plugins/7.0/MediaCore

Move all the files and folders to the desktop (except dummy.txt) and see if that helps.

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Hi Nishu,

thank you! that was very helpful!
Moved plugin "AEJuice" and AE works again.
Have a nice day!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

We've heard from the AE Juice developers. They have updated plugins that support Monterey available here: 

Windows: https://aejuice.com/pack_manager/AEJuice_Pack_Manager.zip
macOS: https://aejuice.com/pack_manager/AEJuice_Pack_Manager_mac.zip

Please download these to continue to use AE Juice on MacOS 12.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using the links in the post below (or the last correct answer above) to install the latest version of AE Juice that supports MacOS 12.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure looks inside /Library/Application Support and Not ~/Library/Application Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!!!!! got mines working as well.

These were my steps.
Finder -> showHarddisk -> Harddrive -> Library -> Application Support -> Adobe -> Common -> Plugins -> 7.0 -> MediaCore -> Copy all the files and folders to the desktop (except dummy.txt) make sure you delete the files in Mediacore that you just pasted on your desktop. You should just have dummy text in the MediaCore folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same! Had the same issue and solved it this way too, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have followed the exact same instruction and it didn't work. Anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the easy instructions! Unfortunately, this method did not fix the problem. Still crashes upon start up. Got any other ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AfterEffectsのバージョン 22.01S__851999.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also got the same problem with AE when upgarde to V.22  on Monterey OS. please reslove this cash problem .

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The After Effects team has reached out to the plugin developers for AE Juice to try to identify what is causing the crash and how we or they can fix it quickly. Apologies for the issues!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, we will be waiting for the solution.  
The fix suggested here is not working for me as well - I still can't get past the splash screen it crashes. 
AE v.22 on Monterey OS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you've removed the AE Juice plugin and AE is still crashing? Do you have any more information on the crash? Log files, etc? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same problem. I'm on Monterey and AE 22.0. I did follow the MediaCore thing but there is nothing inside. I also have the AE Juice plugin but i can't see it in the MediaCore folder. 

Ekran Resmi 2021-11-02 02.04.05.pngEkran Resmi 2021-11-02 02.04.25.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same problem. i removed AE juice and the same message your getting is what i got too 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just do one thing guys, update aejuice to the latest version, no need to remove or uninstall it.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my initial problem was apps Ae/Pr/PS crashing after Monterey and 2022 update.

I removed the AEJuice plug in and they now work, however I couldn't save/render anything as the menus weren't appearing.

I have now identified this problem, I have a second monitor connected through thunderbolt, and by disconnecting it its now all working. But I cannot use the second monitor!!!!

Adobe: When is this being fixed??? 

As this is a joke, were all paying for this product, that fails constantly. 

Sort this out as it's messing with our livelihoods!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry you're running into issues. For the second monitor/missing menus, is this with AE and Pr and PS or just AE? I know it's a basic request, but have you rebooted with after connecting the second monitor? I'm not sure that we've had reports of missing menus before now so we'll need more details from you to help futher. 

Thanks

Sean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've rebooted several times, uninstalled, reinstalled and its the same, it's a hassle to keep going behind my monitor to plug in/out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it just AE or is it other Adobe apps as well? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Ae] and [Ps] I also think [Pr] but not sure as once I found the temp fix I didnt recheck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[mac] So on further investigation, Ae, Pr & Ps all fail on the second monitor. I have figured out why. 

If you have your second monitor as your main display, all menus on Ae Pr Ps fail.

but if you have the main computer screen as main display. both monitors work.

So the fault lies with having a different display as your main display. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've heard from the AE Juice developers. They have updated plugins that support Monterey available here: 

Windows: https://aejuice.com/pack_manager/AEJuice_Pack_Manager.zip
macOS: https://aejuice.com/pack_manager/AEJuice_Pack_Manager_mac.zip

Please download these to continue to use AE Juice on MacOS 12.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! It's finally working!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects work now!
Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's finally work! Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it works, this is the only actual solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines