• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after effects keep crashinh

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use some d plug ins..After effects keep crashing saying something about my video card

My procesor is amd ryzen 73750h wd radeon vega  mobile gfx 2.30ghz installed memmory ram is 32.0 gb

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i meant 3d plug ins and its 7 3750h

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to use the Help pulldown menu to choose Hardware Compatability Report?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it says no issue? and it onlu happens when im using a prticular plug in 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Trapcode Particular is quite a GPU hog and it might be that your Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx just cannot keep up with Particular's requirements.  I used to really like that plugin, but I do find it crashes quite easily. Whioch version are you running?  If its the latest then Maxon's support should be able to advise you better.

Before contacting them it's worth updating your graphics drivers and clearing cache to see if that helps.

With a bit of work, CC Particle World which is part of AE can accomplish most of the things Particular can, it's worth exploring.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

saying something about my video card

By @VICTORIA2554591449fw

The "something" that it's saying about your video card is probably not insignificant.  

It might be helpful in diagnosing your issue if you could communicate what the error message is saying.

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines