• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects keeps on not responding with every action

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I've been having trouble with after effects, whenever I try to click something or use shorcut keys or anything, after effects just keeps on not responding for a time. its so frustrating I can't work properly. I've updated my drivers also the after effects to its latest version but it still happens.
Appreciate it if anyone could help

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible to tell. You have not offered any system information or details such as what your cache settings are, audio prefs, preview settings, screen resolutions and so on. From simply exhausting resources to a misconfiguration e.g. with the cache this could be anything.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. 
Im using a i7-9700, 32gb RAM, gtx 2060s. My maximum disk cache size is on 50gb but I've cleared my cache already, and I still have a 600gb free space. my preview settings is just on half. and im working on 1920x1080. The project file isn't that heavy too, not much effect on my layers too. just mp4 layers and texts and solids. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hope you reply to this, as I dont know what else to do. It will be okay for a time then keeps on hanging again when Im working. A simple press of key will take a minute or 2 before responding. its really frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines