• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Learn

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So After Effects has lessons you can take on their website. After you complete the lesson a green check box appears. It's not working for some of the lessons I took. The green check mark only appears for some, and not all of the completed lesson's I've done.

Please advise...I would like to make sure I am keeping a record of my completed progress. 

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you contact the administrator of the tutorial about this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I contact them? @ToolfarmJP 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You check the contact person of the tutorial created.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for you help @ToolfarmJP - 

I'm confused by which contact you mean.... would they be at the bottom of the tutorial? (There is a phonto below). 

Screen Shot 2021-09-12 at 9.56.27 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be the first line of the person.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @ToolfarmJP 

I emailed Ian Robinson by clicking his linked named, navigating to the website provided and sending an email to the address they had on the website and I got an email back saying my "Message was blocked." 

I'm unsure of what to do next....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2021 Sep 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looking at the email address, Ian Robinson can be found at SoftBoxMedia.com.  The website has a 2019 update on it but also a twitter link.  Looks like Ian is present on Twitter, so you could reach out to him there.

Having said that, I would have thought Adobe's own Contact Us page might also help here.  AS the tutorials are running on this website:

contactus.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines