• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects loading bar disappeared

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, a few days ago while I was editing I noticed, that my loading bar wasn't there. At least it couldn't get green or blue anymore. I could preview my video normally but it just wasn't there. After some days I had some other issues, but since yesterday I can't even preview my video because a warning shows up "After Effects error: Cached preview needs 2 or more frames to playback". O already tried to do everything that was said in this tutorial: https://youtu.be/atZHDBLBjlw , restart my macbook and aftereffects and reinstall after effects too. But nothing worked. So I don't know what to do anymore and now I'm aksing for help. I would be really thankful for an aswer.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any actual info on your system, your project, your preview settings and so on nobody can tel lyou much. You've written a lot, but given very few details, including what solutions you may already have tried, so it's impossible for anyone to make sense of this.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ari &5CBA,

Welcome to the Community. We've got your back.

As mentioned by Mylenium, please share the following details:

• Your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS).
  • Details on your project. For example - details of the media used, effects that you've applied, etc.
  • The exact version of After Effects.

We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines