• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects not exporting or playing back last 3 seconds of any video when I include a music track

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have been experiencing issues the last week with my after effects videos. They are all different and all have different content but when I apply a sound track in any format they all fail to render / play back the last 3 seconds. When I export the video without sound its fine and I have tried putting both the sound and video into premiere pro and still crashes with the last 3 seconds.

I have updated my after effects version to the lastest one, reset all preferances, cleared caches, checked my video and sound settings match what is being output and checked there are no faults with any expressions. 

Do you have any idea why its crashing the last 3 seconds of any video?

Thanks,
Nicole

TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Dynamic link , Error or problem , Expressions , FAQ , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Impossibel to know anything. You have not offered any exact info about the comp contents, render settings, footage types used and their specs. The first thing to check would be the footage interpretation along with teh audio preferences. Anything more will require better information.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines