• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects Not responding

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after effects wont let me use cc wide time after I use it on a clip my after effects crashes, if I go back onto the project file it instantly crashes. I've restarted after effects, restarted my pc, my last option is to reinstall after effects but I want that to be my final option it took forever to download the first time. If you have any fixes please comment

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Isaiah5F9F,

Sorry for the crash.

Do you see any crash reports when After Effects crashes? I tried using the effect and it works just fine. What are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS version)? Also, are you using any third-party plug-ins in your project?

Please the following -

Clear the cache: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/faq-how-to-clean-delete-or-trash-media-cach...

Reset the preferences: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-after...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8300H 

GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630

RAM: 8GB 

OS Version: Windows 11

only plug-in I would consider 3rd party on the project is the signal plug-in but cc wide time has never had this problem and I also found out it's only that project file I cannot use cc wide time on every other file I can put it on just fine without it crashing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC Wide Time working fine on a different project makes me think that it's a project/footage specific issue. Can you try using the effect on different footage in the same project? It'll help us to narrow down the issue. Also, try not to use the plug-in.

Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea it's working on other footage so how would I get it to be on the footage I want it to be on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

dude I have the same issue and I think its because of signal since it never happens otherwise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines