• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Playback Issue

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to pre-render the composition (spacebar/Numpad 0), it would load and the green lines show up. But when I pause and try to replay the same composition that I've pre-rendered, the green lines disappear and the whole rendered part is reset. I have a 1660 Super, i7 10, and 16gb DDR4 computer.

Can someone tell me why this is happening and possibly a fix?

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update your system's graphics driver and configure it suitably, check the hardware acceleration and cache settings in AE.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If NVIDIA, do a clean installation of the 517.40 Studio Driver (NOT the Game Driver)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welcome to the community, Ninjcx27417274scy3.

Does it happen with all the projects? Are you using any third-party plug-ins? What happens if you switch the video renderer to Mercury Software Only in File > Project Settings? Also, have you tried clearing the media cache: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/faq-how-to-clean-delete-or-trash-media-cach...

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines