After Effects postnexport color loss/change

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

Recently I switched to macbook (Which came from my office) to work on After Effects and Premiere pro. I have recently noticeed after export the colors are changing a lot. Like so much that it's clearly noticable to the naked eye. So the PSD that came in for animationa and the exported video look quite different. 

Sharing an example
Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 2.24.05 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-02-05 at 2.23.58 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-02-05 at 2.24.53 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-02-05 at 2.24.36 PM.png

I tried exporting in MOV too. The problem is still there.
The colors get a lil faded and it get difficult to stick to brand colors. 

Please help if anyone else faced the same issue and knows how to fix this.
Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some color deviations are inherent to specific CoDecs. The rest is just dependent on your color management settings and all that. If you transferred the files, then there's always a chance they are referencing outdated color profiles just like of course the new system may simply need to be calibrated and set up to the same specs as the old. Since you have not provided any info on these things we can't advise specifically, but this should be the first thing to look into - your system color settings and the CM stuff in AE and PS, respectively.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines