• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Preview

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so I was using after effects on mac. And it's a brand new computer, but my preview is in slowmotion and when I render its fine and in the speed that I need it to be. I tried everyting possible to fix it but nothing works. Also when I click play in the preview it takes forever to start playing. My resolution is in quarter. I even closed all my other applications that were working, and that didn't work either. I also went up in preferences and emptied my disk cache. Can anyone help me?

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Import and export , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would guess the cause is related to the disk speed although I am not sure abou the resolution of the project you have set. You set another additional fast SSD for cache if you have one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What you mention is after having done for preload in RAM? Remember that After Effects first make a preload on RAM (green line) and then you will be able to see your animation without delays. To make this, simply press the space bar and wait enough, it is a process that can take a bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines