• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects previewing very slowly even in Quarter resolution!

New Here ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a Desktop PC AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor 3.70 GHz with 64.0 GB of RAM.

The PC has a 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor. I  have only had it for a couple of months now

and every time I use AE the video preview is very slow even when using it in Quarter preview.

I delete the Cache after every project since I know it takes a lot of disk space if not deleted.

Should anyone have any suggestions upon this topic it would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What graphic card do you use? Did you update the driver?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying! 

I have the GEFORCE  RTX Gaphics Card, I updated it a couple of days ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Raul23542622qlik,

Thanks for writing in.

Could you share a screen recording of what After Effects is actually doing? After Effects doesn't work like an NLE when it comes to previewing. Please check out the following article for more details on that: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/faq-why-doesn-t-after-effects-preview-in-re...

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines