• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects project can't be rendered in Media Encoder

Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't render several of my After Effects projects in Media Encoder. If I add them to the queue from AE, AME opens and nothing happens. I mean nothing, it's just not happening.

If I import from AME and choose a project, I get the connecting to dynamic link message that takes a little while. After that it changes to "Connecting to project", and there it just hangs forever.

Trying to add the AE project to Premiere Pro using dynamic link also hangs on "Connecting to project".

How can I submit all the information needed for a team to look into this? It seems like a bug and it's very frustrating.

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Freeze or hang , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I rebuilt the whole project from scratch, trying to simplify as much as possible, avoiding nested comps, only referencing my CSV-files where absolutely necessary and so on. This made it possible to get my composition into Premiere Pro. It show up fine, and all the data changes according to my CSV.

But when rendering this out in AME, the data is stuck and does not update. Why does it update and work fine in After Effects and Premiere Pro, but not in AME? Rendering directly from Premiere Pro works, but takes way, way longer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes same issue, need fix for this!  Found post about changing doc name and app name for ME to save as old version, and then clean install.  Shouldn't need such a work around to get the apps to communicate with eachother.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines