• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects project not opening, crashes with an empty message or at 15%. (Tried importing)

New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was working on my project for uni and last night it was working fine. this morning tried to open the project and it crashes everytime.

Only this project doesn't open, anything else does fine. I tried following another FAQ to import the file to a new project but it crashes as well. Updated AE and my drivers are up to date. Increase cache size as I have so much space on my SSD but still to no avail. 

I was supposed to submit my deadline yesterday and I thought I would hold off to make it even better just to wake up to this. truly painful, any help would be greatly appreciated 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Gabriel,

Sorry for the poor experience. I was able to open the project file you attached on my end. Please try resetting your preferences and clearing your Media Cache.

Regards,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines