• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects project not opening

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having a problem with my After Effects 2020, It'll not open my edit after trying multiple times. Everytime I opened it, a blank pop up saying "Open project" and close out my After Effects. Any help on solving this?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

I happened to fix this, one of my plugins weren't working so I had to uninstall it, and thankfully my project opened up!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kmitsurii,

Sorry for your issue.

Did you use any third-party plug-ins? Are you able to open After Effects and create a new project? If so, what happens if you import your existing project into a new project?

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I do use third-party plugins for my edit. I am able to open After Effects just fine and make a new project, but when I import it, It doesnt respond and closes out my After Effects program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As suggested by Mylenium, try updating the driver and installing the windows updates. Outdated drivers are one of the most common reasons for After Effects not launch properly. https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/after-effects-project-not-opening/td-p/1282...

For more detail see Apkbik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This didn't work either, but thank you for helping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I happened to fix this, one of my plugins weren't working so I had to uninstall it, and thankfully my project opened up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks A Lot Brother...My sapphire plugin Weren't Working...After Unintall It..My Project Open Up...And Again Clean Install Sapphire,,,Also Back My Project Effect 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2023 Jun 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are Provide Best Reviews And Blogs Of Ceribenanoche

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines