• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after effects render failing + playback in full isn't working

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, my after effects render keeps failing at 6:13 and when i try playing it back in full it stops at 6:13. although it isnt playing back in full, half res playback time is just fine. please help me render my video its for a school project.

Screenshot 2021-07-15 at 2.45.52 PM.png

 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Import and export , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it consistently fails at the same frame, then it is likely there is a problem with your source footage at that frame. Or, if you're using a memory intense process like Warp stabilisation, you may run out of memory at this point.

But you've provided no information about what your project is, what it contains, what effects you're using, what you're rendering to, or what your hardware is.   

If you can provide more info, particularly about what is going on in your project at 6:13 (a screenshot would help a lot) then we can offer more educated suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and thank you for responding. At 3:16 i have a photo coming out of a blurmocurves z dist transition going into a squeeze warp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im rendering on render queue and  i have an M1 macbook pro 8gb ram and after effects 17.0.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you turn off the "Warp" effect and render, does it succeed?  If it does, I suspect a RAM issue.  8GB of RAM is very low for AE use.  

I don't yet have an M1 Mac, but this could also imply some kind of mathematical error.  Early adopters often have to work around such issues.  I don't know if Boris Blurmocurves is fully M1 compatible either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, still failed at 6:13.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

also, i dont think sapphire compatibility is the issue since ive easily rendered many project in the past with that exact effect

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2021-07-15 at 3.30.23 PM.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines