• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects render only 11 seconds of video

Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me this is a new error in After Effects that never happened before. The program render the first 11 seconds (56 seconds the whole video) and stop. I tried to update After Effects, then roll up to the old version. I cleaned the space in Preferences, restart my computer, tried to export in other formats. Nothing helped. 

I`ll be grateful for suggestions.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

If this is the first time and the error occurs consistently at the same position in time, there's a good chance there is an issue with the comp itself - a damaged footage item, an effect crashing or something similar. Start by rendering directly from AE and enable detailed render logging. Everything more would require better information.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Thank you for your response. I applied some effects on layers, but now I removed them + cleaned some files in composition. Now it`s rendering. Plus I used some advice from this link 

https://www.schoolofmotion.com/blog/cached-preview

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is the first time and the error occurs consistently at the same position in time, there's a good chance there is an issue with the comp itself - a damaged footage item, an effect crashing or something similar. Start by rendering directly from AE and enable detailed render logging. Everything more would require better information.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. I applied some effects on layers, but now I removed them + cleaned some files in composition. Now it`s rendering. Plus I used some advice from this link 

https://www.schoolofmotion.com/blog/cached-preview

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But that`s strange, because I only applied the checkbox Continuous Rasterize and Collapse Transformations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines