• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Rendering Problem

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am trying to render an 8 second project. When I render it, it is showing up as a file with 0:00 time. I tried to export with media encoder but I am being told that I don't have media encoder when I do, I have tried with the application opened and closed. I have also purged my disk and memory caches hoping that would help. Nothing has worked yet. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Please make sure that AE and Media encoder are up to date.

Also, you make want to make sure that your work area is set up properly.

You can have your timeline indicate or the beginning of the timeline and type "b" to set the beginning and then move your timeline indicator to the end and type "n" to set the end. Then try rendering again.

I hope that this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please make sure that AE and Media encoder are up to date.

Also, you make want to make sure that your work area is set up properly.

You can have your timeline indicate or the beginning of the timeline and type "b" to set the beginning and then move your timeline indicator to the end and type "n" to set the end. Then try rendering again.

I hope that this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I actually have an error in the beginning of my timeline that says cached preview needs 2 or more frames to playback. Do you happen to know how to resolve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I described earlier with th b and n keys should help this problem. The render area is set incorrectly. They are the sliders directly above the timeline. The left one should be all of the way at the beginning and the right one should be all of the way at the end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines