• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects resizing the applied effect on its own and I'm baffled

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, quite recently me and my team came across some "glitch" or whatever you want to call it, but for me whilst using motion bro / fx monster this is what happens when I just apply the effect - 

Screenshot 2022-08-19 at 19.25.23.png

I've set the bg to red on my own as the project is copyrighted, but the thing is that when we apply an effect it gets resized to the top left corner like shown and moving/scaling it around doesn't helps much, it has messed up a lot of project's deadlines as I had to make the effects from scratch everytime, all I ask is for a solution ^^;

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it's third-party related you have to ask the developer for specifics. Otherwise it's not really clear what you mean. This does not at all look like an "effect" and whatever those scripts do certainly relates to how the evaluate expressions and place layers. That would require a proper explanation of what you actually did as well.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines